Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cooking up a storm

MálagaSheep

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homemade fish pie , haddock, salmon , mashed tatties, topped with cheddar  in oven for 35 min

dlns7p.jpg

Funcy fork.  Hope you caught the fish yourself? I've only ever managed 1 decent dish and it was fish pie with fresh cod and ling that I had caught on the boat out from macduff.  Fit fine it was  :razz:

I'm sure I'll be in a minority of one here but that's got me cowking.

My old man worked for Herds the butcher when I was a kid, he was allowed to take home sausages.

I didn't mind the rest of the week but stewed sausages were Wednesday dennertime.

Just chappit tatties then pudding for me that day

Onions.. a food that I wish I liked (because they're in just about everything) but I don't think I ever will!

Onions are fucking magic. Try whacking them in a soup and cook them less and less each time (feel free to blend the soup). That'll wean you onto them.

It's mushrooms for me. I always try and like them, and I'll eat them if there on my plate (as I've never not finished a meal in living memory), but I just think they're cunts. 

Onions are fucking magic. Try whacking them in a soup and cook them less and less each time (feel free to blend the soup). That'll wean you onto them.

It's mushrooms for me. I always try and like them, and I'll eat them if there on my plate (as I've never not finished a meal in living memory), but I just think they're cunts.

Tomatoes or dried fruit. Especially raisins, the root of all evil! Occasionally disguised in such kindness as chocolate  :hammer:

Tomatoes or dried fruit. Especially raisins, the root of all evil! Occasionally disguised in such kindness as chocolate  :hammer:

I'm the opposite. See if some fucker puts chocolate in my fruit scone or rock cake, they get a punch in the dick.

As an aside, I ken it wasn't the point you were making, but the whole chocolate thing has got out of hand these days. Chocolate on athin, it's rank. Chocolate is unacceptable on the following, it just doesn't go:

The above scone or rock cake

flapjacks

cheesecake

Thon yoghurt bar things

Any form of energy bar thing

Any fruit (apart from maybe cherries, which I don't like anyway)

Similar to Al,lots of veg I couldna look at for years.Very few i dont like these days.

Re - veg delivery cabbages  -  scooped the core out of a cabbage,and tried a couple of fillings.Not bad,as long as you dont over cook the cabbage.Comes off in clumps when you start to cut it if too soft.

Also tried making a soup with a red cabbage.Had it 2 days in a row.A weird purple colour the first day,turned blue the next  :laughing:

This is about the best recipe Ive found so far  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/234975/golabki-stuffed-cabbage-rolls/