Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cooking up a storm

MálagaSheep

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a erseholes job o my rib o beef! Was gutted. Didnt help by dropping it out the oven all over the floor!

Then over cooked the bloody thing!

Dont say a word DD

That will explain the lack of a picture, you can't get it right every time Malaga. Was alcohol to blame for your uncharacteristic cooking cock ups by any chance?  :laughing: :laughing:

Made a erseholes job o my rib o beef! Was gutted. Didnt help by dropping it out the oven all over the floor!

Then over cooked the bloody thing!

Dont say a word DD

I'm saying nothing.

My hen could have done with another hour in the pot.

It was a'right, and the mealie was a wee bit too long in the pot for perfection.

All in all it was fine enough, back to normal tonight though, I made a double load of chilli last week so the second half is defrosting as we speak.

Fine

Mrs Donsdaft has just announced that there is bugger all wrong with the hen.

She has taken the meat off the bone and it will be re- cooked as chicken paprikas tomorrow.

Fine again

That will explain the lack of a picture, you can't get it right every time Malaga. Was alcohol to blame for your uncharacteristic cooking cock ups by any chance?  :laughing: :laughing:

Aye min, dont think it was helping in the matter. Anyway we had a great day. Hope u lafs all enjoyed the day.

Leftovers soup was made the day, athing in a big pot, a spoon o mustard and a spoon of cranberry sauce, water and boiled it up! Lovely.

Tyuk paprikas was fuckin gorgeous

Just away to have steak and chips.

Keeping out of the kitchen because Mrs. Donsdaft is the expert at chips.

Will pop in at the last minute to cook the steak.

I was planning on sharing a bottle of red wine with this but too many beers consumed already so will probably stick with that.

Edit: I didn't, red wine followed by much more beer.

Mrs Donsdaft is still in her bed having a "cold"

I'm pretending to be fine but looking forward to my bed tonight.

Away to make a turkey curry ......well cheat really and use a sauce  :greengrin:, turkey defrosted do I fry it for a bit first or just chuck it in the sauce as it's precooked? Hmmm....Salmonella awaits  :laughing:

As long as it's defrosted you'll be fine. Dinna bother frying, just re-heat. There's a certain line of thought that says you shouldnae re-heat turkey or chicken, but they can get fucked, they're spikkin shite.