Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Cooking up a storm

MálagaSheep

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowering the bar a bit,but Ive been getting lazy recently, stopping off at the bakers for pies/pasteries too often for lunch this last while,so made a random sandwich mix the day of cheese,red onion,avocado and mayo. So tasty,I'm having it on toasties tonight for the fitba too.

Nae bonny enough for a photo though....

^^^^

Is that calamari you've got in amongst all that Malaga?  I love that stuff.  I'd enter one of those eating competitions if it was calamari.  I ordered baskets of the stuff when I was over your way and I reckon I could keep eating them till something popped.

Lightly breaded, squeeze of lemon..... fit fine.  :P

^^^^

Is that calamari you've got in amongst all that Malaga?  I love that stuff.  I'd enter one of those eating competitions if it was calamari.  I ordered baskets of the stuff when I was over your way and I reckon I could keep eating them till something popped.

Lightly breaded, squeeze of lemon..... fit fine.  :P

Aye mondo! The stuff is magic ma loons love it. But if it over cooked u might as well take the sole aff yer sambas and chew on them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's a fortnight since anyone cooked up a storm, you must be all Hank Marvin

Anyway, everyone else is out tonight, so I treated myself to a nice bit of Ribeye, mushroom, eggs done with onions , perercorn sauce And a big glug  of Red on the side ..

wspshy.jpg

Fuck aye min that looks fantastic,the eggs aren't my cup o tea but each to their own n all that.

How do you do your rib eye?  I brush mine with oil and season then exactly a minute each side on full heat in a pan with no oil.  Turn down the heat then do another 3 minutes each side.  Just a little bit of blood oozing out to mop up with the chips.  Canna beat it.

Fuck aye min that looks fantastic,the eggs aren't my cup o tea but each to their own n all that.

How do you do your rib eye?  I brush mine with oil and season then exactly a minute each side on full heat in a pan with no oil.  Turn down the heat then do another 3 minutes each side.  Just a little bit of blood oozing out to mop up with the chips.  Canna beat it.

Everything you do my man , just a tad longer each side . No chips tonight, body's a temple

I do it similar but at the end i throw in a knob o butter and flip them in the melted buter, then on a warm plate season again and pour the melted butter over the top and rest ten minutes, loosely covered with foil.

Looks smashing Crazz min!