Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Transfer Window 2015

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about Griffiths. He had been pulled out of the Roda squad on Sunday - thought that may have been a sign he was coming to us. Don't know much about him but from what I've read he's a hard bastard, 6'2"...exactly what our midfield is crying out for.

Definitely what we need. Maybe something will still come of it.

Better than the alternative which was nothing.

Is it though? Again I've not seen much of him so I've no idea if he's any good or not.  I've asked a Caley supporting mate for his opinion but he's still so gutted about Shinnie leaving that he's probably not going to reply  ;)

*edit* - He's just replied and he's raging which is a promising sign.  Seems to think he's a "great player" although that is coming from a Caley fan so that probably means he's a solid addition for us...

I'm all for strengthening the team but I'd not be too keen on McInnes signing folk just for the sake of it. If his main targets arent available until the summer than I'd not have a huge problem with playing the kids until then.

Plays with Falkirk, christ is it so hard to look him up

As Al and yourself knew who he was, i thought you could give some background information because, you know, this is a chat site and for that to prosper chat has to be present. But it doesn't matter as you're obviously having a bad day of it and instead of giving us information about the player you've got to act like a fucking spangle.

Source BBC Scotland:

St Johnstone have contacted Falkirk with a view to signing midfielder Blair Alston on a pre-contract agreement.

The 23-year-old has five months left on his current deal with the Bairns and has yet to agree new terms with the Scottish Championship outfit.

He is now free to speak to other clubs about a contract for next season.

Alston has made 192 appearances for Falkirk since making his debut in a League Cup tie against Partick Thistle in 2010.

The product of Falkirk's youth system has scored six times in his 27 games this season.