Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Transfer Window 2015

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really hope there is contingency

Couple of people on Twitter and someone on the hat that seems clued up (well for the hat...) saying Tansey has asked the sfa to get involved.

Has there been anything today about the boy from thistle?

Apparently still a target on a pre contract regardless of what happens with Tansey. Suspect the intention is to replace flood and Robson with Tansey and brannigan.

Not really a ringing endorsement given even Gibraltar have managed to score against Scotland.

It was a bit tongue in cheek.  ;D

His goals record isn't great but he has played in all 4 of wales competitive games this year and wants to cement his place in their euro squad by playing here.

Surely he can do them for breach of contract?

Seems to be some suspicion on caley's part that Tansey was tapped up as we knew the release clause figure...

Fairly underwhelming, i think i would rather have kept DG if I'm honest

I'm in two minds, Goodwillie obviously has talent but hasn't done it for us and looks completely devoid of any confidence. But we do know what we are getting from him.  We don't know what Church will bring us but that could just as well be a positive thing than a negative thing... Guess we will see!

Goodwillie is proven pish, at least Church is someone that isn't Goodwillie. Welcome aboard loon.

Proven to be pish UNDER McInnes.

If he fucks off - which he must do now - this last year will be his annus horribilis.

A player who was very capable before us. And who will be capable again.

What curse afflicts us, I wonder?

From what's being said they do seem to have made a tit of it so far.

That's the thing, it's all just rumours just now... It's also been said caley's are claiming the wording of the contract is ambiguous. Guess the truth will come out soon. Until then it's a bit unfair to assume someone from Aberdeens end has made an arse of things.

200k is too much in my opinion , however why the fuck leave it to last minute , fucking amateur hour yet again

Aye because no other clubs ever complete deals at the end of the window  ::)

Proven to be pish UNDER McInnes.

If he fucks off - which he must do now - this last year will be his annus horribilis.

A player who was very capable before us. And who will be capable again.

What curse afflicts us, I wonder?

DG has had one good season (Dundee Utd 2010 he scored 17 in 38 games) in his career.  54 in 239 overall, he's no great loss.

DG has had one good season (Dundee Utd 2010 he scored 17 in 38 games) in his career.  54 in 239 overall, he's no great loss.

One good season you say? Using a goals ratio to determine "good"?

Instead of that, why not watch him in action?

He's a player, a potentially great player in a bad place.

His attitude is poison. But no manager has had the balls to deal with it properly.

One good season you say? Using a goals ratio to determine "good"?

Instead of that, why not watch him in action?

He's a player, a potentially great player in a bad place.

His attitude is poison. But no manager has had the balls to deal with it properly.

I think there could have been a player there at one point, bad lifestyle choices have hindered him massively.  I admit to not watching that much of him prior to joining us but for the baggage he brings he's not worth it.  Just my opinion of course.