Wednesday 15th May 2024:  kick-off 7.45pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Transfer Window 2015

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you would hope this means that another striker coming in .  but Mcinnies bigging up Parker so the  signs are this is our lot.  be a bit disappointed if that's the case .  but Parker might surprise us all and do great job.

It's obviously hard to tell at the moment because of his lack of game time.  The fact that he's been on DM's radar for a while and he came across well in his red tv interview certainly encourages me greatly.  I thought he did quite well when he came on against dundee, he looked strong with a decent touch and he showed good awareness to play in Mcginn when you wouldn't have blamed him for trying to go for it himself.  My hunch is we will be trying to extend his loan till the end of the season before too long.  Lets face it, anyone that's quick and can control a football easily you will likely do well in this league.

Will we be doing any more business with Shankland off to Paisley to earn his hun-hunting badges?  Probably not, this loan has been mooted for quite a while now but who knows with McInnes.  If we do go for someone else I really hope it's a CM

aye tlg1903 agree he did look decent when he came on  but hard judge ,he  should get a good run out on Saturday maybe the last half hour at least hope so anyway .  regards transfer window    with Mcinnies ye never know we might get another surprise . 

Would be disappointed if nobody else came in following Shanklands departure. Parker's record is not great his spell in Slovenia aside so relying on him as back up is a bit of a gamble. Injury to Rooney will leave us in really short.

I thought DM has come out and said that they will be no more signings this window?

think logans away , been great signing but this season his head been up his arse,  wants go back south near his kid understand that.  see chris Harvey saying were trying do a deal with May, might be shite.    awa head down to game  so  wel  ken  by his reaction at the end game if he is Logan on  his way.

think logans away , been great signing but this season his head been up his arse,  wants go back south near his kid understand that.  see chris Harvey saying were trying do a deal with May, might be shite.    awa head down to game  so  wel  ken  by his reaction at the end game if he is Logan on  his way.

Aye, think this might be the last of Logan,  surprisingly im nae that bothered,

Aye, think this might be the last of Logan,  surprisingly im nae that bothered,

Interestingly and sadly, I think this may well be correct.

A solid and capable footballer but I wonder if he no longer wants to be here?

There may well be domestic issues influencing him here, as mentioned but after a game last season where they force some players to go into corporate after the game, he was reticent or reluctant to take the plaudits he was being given, perhaps understandably from pissed up Dons fans but I wondered if there was something else going on?

This season I've been surprised at how quick he is to berate his team mates. His attitude these days may well be that of a man on his way out of here. Pity really because he's definitely one of our best 11.

Seems to be a lot of stuff flying around about AFC still being very keen on bringing in Stevie May, despite McInnes, for the 3rd time, saying after the match today there will be no more players coming in before tuesday.

And this after he brought a player in this morning!

He's a fibber!

I still reckon Stevie May is coming to Pittodrie.

Topcorner made a suggestion the other day that we might see Logan go on more breaks down south, rather than him actually leaving with this new RB getting a few more games than he normally would. Would be absolutely gutted to see Logan go, one of my favourite players and his calmness in one on one situations is outstanding. He's definitely not been his best so far this season and I'd pit it solely down to his newborn. If he has to / wants to go, it would probably be for the best  :

mcinnies repeated there will be no more coming in , do we believe him  :dunno: tomorrow we find out.. I am nae gan be depressed if we don't get another in .  we  got good squad as Saturdays bench showed.  but another striker would be great :razz:

You must rate Brown, Flood, Robson, Smith and Pawlett better than I do.

Flood was great for us before his legs started to go. Robson is finished in my opinion. Pawlett isn't consistent enough and is too lightweight for me. Cammy, I like but has a big development curve ahead of him so I don't see him as nearly strong enough to be in a championship winning team yet.

I'm fearful of any injuries or suspensions. I think we're too thin a squad to keep on winning.

Our squad  has proved to be far better than the rest.  lately we have added in  Mclean  Shinnie  Quinn Parker .  Flood still does a job and has proved it already this season. Smith was man of the match at Dundee united and played well against killie .    Robson can still kill game aff and will be used to do so like Saturday.    as for Pawlett we ken fit he can do , its a massive season for him so I am hardly going to right him off just now. I have watched Wright many times for under 20s and he will play part this season also.  think hearts and the likes will  be  more worried about injuries and suspensions than us that's for sure.