Transfer News

Guest Robo

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Stealing this fae the hat)

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/?t=news&id=66668&c=1

Dave Bus zal de komende week proberen om een contract bij Aberdeen af te dwingen. De tribuneklant van De Graafschap zal vanaf dinsdag vier dagen op proef zijn bij de Schotse club.

Bus kan in Doetinchem niet rekenen op een basisplaats. Vaak moet hij het zelfs doen met een plaats op de tribune.

Aberdeen is een Schotse subtopper en speelt in februari UEFA Cup-voetbal tegen Bayern München. De kans bestaat dus dat Bus daarbij aanwezig is. "Het zou de wereld op zijn kop zijn. Maar in het voetballen moet je niets uitsluiten, heb ik geleerd", zo reageert hij.

De Graafschap deed niet moeilijk over de stage van Bus, die een aflopend contract heeft. "In het weekeinde moet ik van Han Berger (directeur voetbalzaken van De Graafschap, red.) terug zijn, omdat we volgende week zondag weer tegen Vitesse spelen. De Graafschap heeft zich heel correct opgesteld en daar ben ik blij om", aldus Bus tegenover De Gelderlander.

Bus kwam in 2004 over van de amateurs van HSC'21. De eerste twee jaren stond hij veelvuldig in de basis, maar daar kwam vervolgens een einde aan.

I think it translates this boy is across for a 4 day trial

45951.jpg

The wheels on the bus go.....

Dave Bus zal de komende week proberen om een contract bij Aberdeen af te dwingen. De tribuneklant van De Graafschap zal vanaf dinsdag vier dagen op proef zijn bij de Schotse club.

Bus kan in Doetinchem niet rekenen op een basisplaats. Vaak moet hij het zelfs doen met een plaats op de tribune.

Aberdeen is een Schotse subtopper en speelt in februari UEFA Cup-voetbal tegen Bayern München. De kans bestaat dus dat Bus daarbij aanwezig is. "Het zou de wereld op zijn kop zijn. Maar in het voetballen moet je niets uitsluiten, heb ik geleerd", zo reageert hij.

De Graafschap deed niet moeilijk over de stage van Bus, die een aflopend contract heeft. "In het weekeinde moet ik van Han Berger (directeur voetbalzaken van De Graafschap, red.) terug zijn, omdat we volgende week zondag weer tegen Vitesse spelen. De Graafschap heeft zich heel correct opgesteld en daar ben ik blij om", aldus Bus tegenover De Gelderlander.

Bus kwam in 2004 over van de amateurs van HSC'21. De eerste twee jaren stond hij veelvuldig in de basis, maar daar kwam vervolgens een einde aan.

Well, I had a laugh reading the online translation...

Dave bus will try the coming week enforce a contract at Aberdeen. The platform customer of the county will be as from Tuesday four days on test at the Scottish club.

Bus cannot count in Doetinchem on a basisplaats. Frequently he must even do it with a place on the platform.

Aberdeen are a Scottish subtopper and play in February UEFA footballfootball football against Bayern Munich. The chance exists therefore that bus is thereby present. It the world on its head would be. But in playing soccer you must exclude nothing, I have learned, thus he reacts.

The county did not do difficult concerning the training period of bus, which has a aflopend contract. In week end I must be of Han rescue worker (director football matter of the county, red.), because we play next week Sunday against Vitesse. The county have very correctly established and am myself there I glad for, thus bus compared with the Gelderlander.

Bus happened in 2004, of the amateurs of HSC'21. The first two years stood he multiple in the basis, but there arrived vervolgens an end.

From one of the JDV fans over there:

According to the Dutch newspapers Dave Bus is on his way for a 4 day trial with the Dons. At the moment he is not getting a change from his manager at his club de Graafschap and he can leave for free.

I know this player very well. And i have to tell you it's not a good player. He is a defender. He can defend. But thats it. His passing skills are terrible. In my opion a waste of time. It would be a disgrace if they take this player.

source... http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/?t=news&id=66668&c=1 (it's in ducth!)

:o :o :o

From one of the JDV fans over there:

According to the Dutch newspapers Dave Bus is on his way for a 4 day trial with the Dons. At the moment he is not getting a change from his manager at his club de Graafschap and he can leave for free.

I know this player very well. And i have to tell you it's not a good player. He is a defender. He can defend. But thats it. His passing skills are terrible. In my opion a waste of time. It would be a disgrace if they take this player.

source... http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/?t=news&id=66668&c=1 (it's in ducth!)

:o :o :o

He would fit in braw then  ::)

See Diamond's interview in the Sunday Mail today saying he'll announce his future tomorrow? "It'll be interesting to see the reaction from the fans and the dressing room. At the moment i'm an Aberdeen player and will give 100%..." Now i'm getting a bit worried.

Online version (containing less quotes than the paper version):

http://www.sundaymail.co.uk/sport-news/scottish-football/spl/aberdeen-fc/2008/01/06/zander-drops-quit-hint-78057-20276902/

Starting to think my early thread optimism was misplaced. I'd still be surprised to see all the "rebels" go, but now i'd be more surprised if more than 2 of the 4 remaining stay.

I still blame JC for believing there is a bigger club out there wanting him and not signing his contract.  Anyway from the Sunday Herald:

For Aberdeen, of course, another deadline day is looming, as Barry Nicholson, Zander Diamond, Michael Hart and Chris Clark prevaricate over putting pen to paper on the new contracts they have been offered. And although there was a fair amount of talking in riddles going on, it is clear that decisions of sorts will be arrived after the players' day off on Tuesday, and that the news is unlikely to be uniformly positive.

A downbeat Jimmy Calderwood said he was "quietly confident" about the situation, although he added that he had been equally confident regarding contract talks with Markus Heikkinen and Kevin McNaughton, but it was the mood of Zander Diamond's post-match quotes that suggested he himself was unlikely to be at the club next season, if indeed beyond January.

"We want to keep everyone together, it is a good team we have got at the moment, but whether or not that happens is another thing," Diamond said. "If the team breaks up then so be it, the gaffer will just have to go and get other players.

"I can't really say too much at the moment. The decision will be on Monday or Tuesday or whenever the gaffer announces it and we will wait and see what the reaction is from the fans and the rest of the boys in the dressing room."

Guest Shabba Ranks

"I can't really say too much at the moment. The decision will be on Monday or Tuesday or whenever the gaffer announces it and we will wait and see what the reaction is from the fans and the rest of the boys in the dressing room."

Offski

Get them to f*ck now.  :hammer:

Guest Shabba Ranks

should JC then be demoted to running the reserve side then?

Dinnae talk rubbish. As long as we are paying them we should play our best players.

I agree, but if we can get some sort of fee for them then get them out.

How good do Clark, Nicholson, Diamond and Hart think they are?  :hammer:

These guys are all replaceable. We could do with keeping ZD and Barry Nic but they are not exactly world class players. Onwards and upwards. Just wish we could see a more proactive approach to contract negotiations generally, it really unsettles the team. It always seems so lastminute.com with us  :hammer:

Zander is still learning, he would be making a huge mistake if he moved to England  :hammer:

Very true but we see this happen time and time again. These players who are seduced by a 'big' move must be fully aware of the situation that awaits them, either they are deluded into believing they will be the exception or they couldn't give a fuck and just want the clams. I guess the pull of ££££ is just too great for these guys.

Some speculation on footymad that Hart and Nicholson are off to Preston and might go for a fee ? Saying that Clark is leaving as he hasn't been offered any extra in his new deal. Just need to get this done and move on, the weeks of speculation are twisting my melons something awful >:D

I'll be gutted if Nicholson goes, whether it's now or the end of the season.  He'll be the hardest to replace in my opinion, and the club should be pushing the boat out to keep him.  :(

I also think Zander must be getting some bad advice, he has the potential to become a real hero with the dons fans and could go on to be a modern day Alex McLiesh.  Is Billy McNeil still his agent?

Hart and Clark can nob off to England for a couple of seasons if they like, as said above both will end up playing Scottish Division 1 football eventually.  Ta ta.  :wave:

One thing's for sure, AFC will keep on truckin' regardless of these lads lack of commitment.