Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Transfer News

Guest Robo

Guest Shabba Ranks

If he goes to Hearts then he can fuck right off.  He'll get pelters every time we play them.

*Theory alert*

Are they still looking for a manager too?  :lolabove:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get is that the club announce a press conference tomorrow, presumably to allay any speculation . Then immediately after that the BBC get two pieces of information relating directly to the situation at hand. Why hold a press conference then leak details directly afterwards ? BBC just speculating on an 'exclusive' so they can play the odds and say we told you so ?

What I don't get is that the club announce a press conference tomorrow, presumably to allay any speculation . Then immediately after that the BBC get two pieces of information relating directly to the situation at hand. Why hold a press conference then leak details directly afterwards ? BBC just speculating on an 'exclusive' so they can play the odds and say we told you so ?

Not like the BBC to over hype a non-story is it?

I think the story most likely emanated from agents rather than the club itself.

That's not to say it isn't true but lets face it, the only ones who know for sure aren't saying too much.

Not like the BBC to over hype a non-story is it?

I think the story most likely emanated from agents rather than the club itself.

That's not to say it isn't true but lets face it, the only ones who know for sure aren't saying too much.

Yip, we will just have to see tomorrow. I fear bad news but hold out a glimmer of hope for ZD. I will just be glad to have the situation opened up one way or the other but one thing is for sure when you break the skin on a jobby........it stinks  :o

This fucking club really annoys me sometimes. Did nobody ever wonder when they were making up all these contracts "hmmm... i wonder if it might be a dodgy idea to have all the players out of contract at the same time as the manager..?" There's also Miller, Lovell and Souter (for all that he's worth) who could sign pre-contracts tonight if they wanted to. Christ, that's 7 players who could all go at once. Ridiculous mismanagement i reckon.

Still, at least we got Byrne got tied up nice and early. If Jimmy does leave, is Byrne his leaving gift in the same way that Balde was Martin O'Neill's to Strachan...?

Did Jimmy not claim something along the lines of "Zander has said he'd sign, but his agent...blah, blah, blah..." a few weeks ago?

Did I not say that sounded very ominous?

If ZD really wants to stay, has publicly (or privately said so) yet leaves now then his agent should be investigated.

I suspect (cos I'm a suspicious so and so) that several of the players would stay, but their agents only get more filthy lucre if they sign megabucks (well relatively) deals for mediocre city fc in engerlaaand.

Frankly I'd shoot all of them!  (agents that is) >:D

Oh well if the BBC says its true then i guess it must be!

Think id rather wait and see for myself

They've had ample time to sign, you not think if they were going to, they would have done by now. You completely deluded?

Barry Nicholson drops one of his kids off at the same school that my kids go to, I've seen him there every morning for the last 4 or 5 months, but he wasn't there yesterday or today.

I just hope he's not been in Edinburgh...

Barry Nicholson drops one of his kids off at the same school that my kids go to, I've seen him there every morning for the last 4 or 5 months, but he wasn't there yesterday or today.

I just hope he's not been in Edinburgh...

Have you not got your kids to ask his kids what he's up to?

Interesting though, as I thought he only had one kid, who was born either just before/just after he signed for us.

Have you not got your kids to ask his kids what he's up to?

Interesting though, as I thought he only had one kid, who was born either just before/just after he signed for us.

He maybe only has one, but the kid's in the nursery there so maybe just 4 years old?  I've never bothered him with chit chat or bullshit, doesn't seem right to talk shop when he's dropping a kid at school.

Jamie Smiths daughter is a classmate of one of my wee boys, and Russell Andersons kids also went there.

Dads doing the school run, what's the feckin world coming to?  ;)

He maybe only has one, but the kid's in the nursery there so maybe just 4 years old?  I've never bothered him with chit chat or bullshit, doesn't seem right to talk shop when he's dropping a kid at school.

Jamie Smiths daughter is a classmate of one of my wee boys, and Russell Andersons kids also went there.

Dads doing the school run, what's the feckin world coming to? ;)

They probably just like to drive their BMW X5s. ;)