Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Transfer News

Guest Robo

Don't shoot the messenger, and I can't reveal how I know all this but the source is a coach for Aberdeen and he's very good friends with a lad I know...........

Hart, Nicholson, Clark, Severin and Lovell all leaving the club

Diamond and langfield are signing new contracts

Hart has apparently been offered more money by 3 other SPL clubs (Motherwell, Hibs and another) plus english clubs, he is going in Jan and our offer is the same as he is getting before no increase

Surprised about Barry Nic tho, thought he would stay, we need to get players in!!

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't shoot the messenger, and I can't reveal how I know all this but the source is a coach for Aberdeen and he's very good friends with a lad I know...........

Hart, Nicholson, Clark, Severin and Lovell all leaving the club

Diamond and langfield are signing new contracts

Hart has apparently been offered more money by 3 other SPL clubs (Motherwell, Hibs and another) plus english clubs, he is going in Jan and our offer is the same as he is getting before no increase

Surprised about Barry Nic tho, thought he would stay, we need to get players in!!

i dont beleive you. you are a liar

i dont beleive you. you are a liar

I can assure you, everything I've been told by this specific source has happened. I'd brace yourself for it  happening, because it looks like it will.

The same source that I heard from told me about Alex McLeish going to Birmingham many days before it happened, also regarding Derek Young signing for the Dons..........

Make of that what you will.........

I'm only going on what I'm told here......but I believe it.

Not that I want him to stay but why would Clark be leaving the club?  Surely he'd be one of the easiest to deal with?

Well I've heard a wee rumour about him.........it might have something to do with it. I got banned from AFC Chat for 'apparently' revealing the rumour, but I never did. And no, he's not gay.

I can see why he'd want to leave the club though if the rumour I've heard is true.

why the fuck do we always leave contract negotiations to the last minute and when other clubs are allowed to speak to the players?

the feel good factor at the end of last season should have been capitalised on and got these players signed up with the anderson money.  or even after qualifying for the group stages with the extra cash earned.

Well I've heard a wee rumour about him.........it might have something to do with it. I got banned from AFC Chat for 'apparently' revealing the rumour, but I never did. And no, he's not gay.

I can see why he'd want to leave the club though if the rumour I've heard is true.

If its the same one I heard it would suggest he certainly ain't gay ;)

If its the same one I heard it would suggest he certainly ain't gay ;)

Correct. Is definitely not gay. I can confirm half of the rumour though, because he lives not far from me. I like Chris Clark, and I've always defended him when people criticise the lad. I've always thought he's a good player.

Correct. Is definitely not gay. I can confirm half of the rumour though, because he lives not far from me. I like Chris Clark, and I've always defended him when people criticise the lad. I've always thought he's a good player.

So he's knocking off someone else's wife then.

Given that you probably need to have a better offer before you have not accepted

the one afc offered, it's a case of agents touting players well in advance of 1st January.

I want Diamond, Nicholson, Hart and Miller to stay but if any move on i'm sure that

contingency plans are in place.    ;)

If a coach of AFC knows Hart has been offered better terms from Motherwell and Hibs then why is he not reporting it to the SFA? They can't talk to him till Jan and AFC would be stupid to give him permission to talk to other clubs while we're offering him a contract.

I heard the 11 who start vs Motherwell are all leaving because Jimmy farted in their cars and in will be coming 11 players from the German lower leagues all called Gunthar