🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Transfer News

Guest Robo

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shabba Ranks

It won't be. My source is far more exclusive than that. He's offski at the moment or I would ask him.

My source isn't a man, although it's interesting as my source is also offski, I think.  I can't confirm if they are offski or not because I can't get hold of them

Direct quotes from Severin in today's EE:

"There is absolutely nothing in the rumours that I am looking to leave Aberdeen.

"I have heard them myself and they gave me a laugh. I am here at Aberdeen for the remaining 18 months of my contract and aim to give it my all during that time.

"Qualifying for the last 32 of the UEFA Cup was a fantastic achievement.

"I will definitely be here to play against Bayern Munich in the next round."

So he's off in the summer of 2009!!!!!

Where's that panic button? :o

Direct quotes from Severin in today's EE:

"There is absolutely nothing in the rumours that I am looking to leave Aberdeen.

"I have heard them myself and they gave me a laugh. I am here at Aberdeen for the remaining 18 months of my contract and aim to give it my all during that time.

"Qualifying for the last 32 of the UEFA Cup was a fantastic achievement.

"I will definitely be here to play against Bayern Munich in the next round."

I heard that United were interested all the same.

I have also heard Clark and Hart will be offski.

Guest Caroline B

Seems silly season is again here. The transfer window about to open and we have rumours of this, that and the next thing. Time will tell if this story is corect or not. I smell something stinky.... and no... it's not my perfume!

If they don't sign then they shouldn't play for us again.  No way should they get a crack at Bayern.

Tis a tough one this

Should we cut off our noses to spite our faces ???

The abuse i heard, sitting in Section X of SS yesterday towards Barry Nich by one individual was pathetic because he hasn't signed his offer. Interesting to note the individual concerned didn't hang around for the second half.

Said it before, and I'll say it again JC is the key ot all of this, show some commitment yourself Calderwood instead of slating the out of contract players and I think you'll see a different picture emerge............ with the exception of Clark, who apparently allegedly has to leave Aberdeen ;)