Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

St Johnstone v AFC

Oot (nae fuckin' surprise there loons and quines)

Some shite EPL game on NBCSN

Online (fucked, having to rely on BBC as RedTV pissed me off once too often last season, and no-one seems to go to online chat here anymore (is it even working properly yet?)

Probably more EPL shite

0-3 McGinn, Reynolds & Badpenis

That was completely shite. Fuck going to football sober. We were completely pedestrian throughout and kept making mistakes all over the park. Only player to get pass marks was Flood. Covered so much ground today but others let him down. So disappointed. Sub's were useless as well.

That was completely shite. Fuck going to football sober. We were completely pedestrian throughout and kept making mistakes all over the park. Only player to get pass marks was Flood. Covered so much ground today but others let him down. So disappointed. Sub's were useless as well.

Just home and agree with all of the above

We lost 2 of our first 4 games last season, drew with St Johnstone and only beat Alloa on penalties in August so no need to panic!!!

So cheer up lads, it's a bank holiday today and the sun is actually shining - I'm off to a spa day with afternoon tea and prosecco  :thumbsup:

We lost 2 of our first 4 games last season, drew with St Johnstone and only beat Alloa on penalties in August so no need to panic!!!

So cheer up lads, it's a bank holiday today and the sun is actually shining - I'm off to a spa day with afternoon tea and prosecco  :thumbsup:

Hear fit you're saying missus, and them are the facts BUT for me it is the manor of the defeats that is getting to me coupled with the apparent inability to change our tactics accordingly during the course of a game

Hear fit you're saying missus, and them are the facts BUT for me it is the manor of the defeats that is getting to me coupled with the apparent inability to change our tactics accordingly during the course of a game

Yeh I know it wasn't good viewing at all. The team already look like they need freshened up which is a bit disconcerting given the season has only just started. I think we all thought they would hit the ground running given that we played so well in the european ties but it was more like watching an end of season game with nothing to play for at Perth.

Yeh I know it wasn't good viewing at all. The team already look like they need freshened up which is a bit disconcerting given the season has only just started. I think we all thought they would hit the ground running given that we played so well in the european ties but it was more like watching an end of season game with nothing to play for at Perth.

The bit in bold was exactly the words I said to the loon about three quarters of the way through the game.