Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, Heston stepped up to the plate, and done the business. What a boy.

Do I now continue on with three players for the rest of the season?

FJ, update the points on the first page :)

Heston was the Derek Young of the Death squad.

Got to say, Ajja's scouting system has been proven as first class. I took the Jimmy Calderwood approach of signing whatever 'big names' were available at the time, and while it paid off with Heston, I just can't compete with Ajja's level of extremely old celebrities knowledge.

Well done that man.

Guest swaddon

Aye, well done to Ajja. I've got a couple of names in mind for when the window opens that I obviously won't be revealing here. I'm still sure I'm on to a cert with Norman Wisdom, though. Knowing my luck, he'll pass away on New Years Day next year.

Got to say, Ajja's scouting system has been proven as first class. I took the Jimmy Calderwood approach of signing whatever 'big names' were available at the time, and while it paid off with Heston, I just can't compete with Ajja's level of extremely old celebrities knowledge.

Well done that man.

Its amazing the sort of sick sites you find on the world wide web  :thumbsup: Some folks plump for the sickos and nearly deads...I pinned my money on the over-100 brigade. Gravity gets them everytime  ;D Go me.

• 4 weeks later...

yves_passing_ap_626x260.jpg

Post whore. :thumbsup:

Anyway, does anyone read the 'Have Your Say' section of the BBC site anytime anyone snuffs it?  I usually chuckle at the most popular messages being 'I don't fucking care!' and various other musings along that ilk.