Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Celeb Deaths

fatjim

I am willing to accept it if he died after this was sent.

To be be fair, I PM'd you when the news reported he'd been injured.  But the time of death and the time that the death was reported on TV will probably wildly differ.

Did anyone see the Youtube videos of the crash?  Ouch!  :o:(

Righto.

I've still to pick my 4th player, but what I'll do is just leave it blank just now until I hear of a extremely minor celebrity that is right at deaths door.

I'll then send you a PM for a quick point, just minutes before he pops his clogs.

Much easier than picking 4 celebs like everyone else...  :thumbsup:

It was more about the death being before or after the transfer was made as opposed to the transfer window.

However I may give people a week to get their team to 4. If they don't then I will remove them from the game if don't respond to a pm.

I was more about him having a 1 point head start on everybody else.

I was more about him having a 1 point head start on everybody else.

Apart from those that have already got a point?

Transfer was made when the news announced the crash.  He was announced on the news as dead about an hour later.

Just reverse the transfer if you want fatjim, I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck, it's only the internet.

Apart from those that have already got a point?

Transfer was made when the news announced the crash.  He was announced on the news as dead about an hour later.

Just reverse the transfer if you want fatjim, I honestly couldn't give a flying fuck, it's only the internet.

Fatjim, don't listen to the sneaky fucker. He's trying some clever reverse psychology trick - pretending not to care.

For the good of the game, for the good name of celeb death sportsmanship, no points for Kow and may I also propose a lifetime ban from the sport for being a devious CD cheat.

Keep up the good work fatjim.  :-*

A daytime TV presenter died when a solo sex game went wrong, police believe.

Kristian Digby, host of BBC1's To Buy Or Not To Buy, is thought to have accidentally suffocated while attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation.

The extremely dangerous practice, in which participants deliberately starve themselves of oxygen apparently to increase sexual pleasure, also cost rock star Michael Hutchence his life.

It is said that masks, ligatures or even plastic bags can be used to achieve the desired effect.