Motherwell v Aberdeen

Adam goes straight in to the squad for Saturday. He trained this morning and he is part of a squad going down to Motherwell hoping to get back to winning ways.

"It's another very important game and whenever we've had a disappointing result, as we did last week, it's crucial we show that resilience to come back fighting again and get back to winning ways.

"To do that we will need a strong performance against Motherwell. They beat us here not so long ago so I don't think there will be any real surprises when we look at each other. We will know their team, they will know ours and we also know we are going to get is a really competitive match. It's a match that's very important.

"Everybody is fit and available apart from young Clark Robertson."

- See more at: http://www.afc.co.uk/articles/20140123/motherwell-v-aberdeen-preview_2212158_3634993#sthash.0cAzlbLI.dpuf

Great point considering we were behind twice, also a last minute equaliser means we go into next week in positive form.

Next Saturday is our biggest game since our last big game. Huge.

Coyr.

I love it when we come from behind - I am buzzing for next weekend  :thumbsup:

Top performance from the team today and would have been a complete travesty if we hadn't taken something from that today, and I don't think one point reflected how far ahead of Motherwell we were on the park today.

Be under no illusions only one team played football there today and it wasn't the home team. Whilst we knocked the ball about, Murderwell had only two ways of getting forward. Firstly knock high ball up to Sutton and let him foul the fuck out of our centre backs, and secondly long low ball down either wing for the pace on either flank.

No real failures in our team today.

Liked the look of Rooney who frankly did everything all of front three have failed miserably to do all season long.

Hope Jack is alright, looked a real sore one at the time.

Can't believe that Motherwell are the second/third best team in Scotland. Little quality in there and team survives on the THUGGERY of McManus, Hutchison, Sutton and the King Thug to rival Jim Goodwin, otherwise known as Keith Lasley. It seems every time we go down there we lose a player to serious injury as a result of a reckless tackle.

Ok rant over

Agree with  Al, 2nd half in particular was the most one sided draw you'll see.

The ref also let some shocking tackles go. I thought Hayes played better than I've seen him for quite a while today. He put about 3 great balls across goal that we somehow never converted.

My only complaint would be how easy it was for Motherwell to score their goals, very poor defending.

Have to say there were some wankers in our end today also. Broken seats round about us were visible.