Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Willo Flood

Doesn't have as much 'dig' as Ozzy, but he's a decent all rounder.  As suggested he's no worse than some of the shite we've seen recently, especially Chris Clarke.  That's hardly a glowing endorsement though.

Undecided.

Dundee Utd Supporters' Player of the Year this season.

Always thought him a bit over-rated.  I think there are better midfielders than him available, whop are younger and whose value and ability may yet increase.  Vigurs at Ross County has had a brilliant season, is out of contract and is maybe worth a punt.  A local lad too to boot.

Dundee Utd Supporters' Player of the Year this season.

Always thought him a bit over-rated.  I think there are better midfielders than him available, whop are younger and whose value and ability may yet increase.  Vigurs at Ross County has had a brilliant season, is out of contract and is maybe worth a punt.  A local lad too to boot.

I've been hoping we sign Vigurs all season, cracking player.

One of my mates is a county fan and rates him really highly, says he can coast through games every so often but always likely to pitch in with something outstanding out of the blue to change a game. 

He's also convinced he's "too good" for us but I'm ignoring that part!

I just don't think we should be signing anyone with a name that lends itself to so many puns. Donstalk would go into meltdown if we had a player called Flood to talk about every week.

Even Vigurs is borderline as you just know some arsehole (probably me) would try and twist that into 'vigorous' or some sort of shit.

• 2 weeks later...