🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Vacations and stuff...2015

CtS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is somewhere else on the interwebs Amp, congratulations on successfully stalking me on Facebook.

Here's another pic of mine that's now out there in cyberspace:

img20120830192009.jpg

;D

And ST takes the chequered flag!

B to the O to the O to the M.

I was on the wind up min. I've never seen the photo on the net, and have no idea about your facebook and would never want to see it.

Couple of things, though.

'Jealous much' - my nephew says that sometimes. He's 7.

Calling someone a gaylord is a bit immature.

Your photo looks distinctly photoshopped.

Soory it took so long to reply. Haven't been on this thread for some time.

All the best,

Amp

How was the weather Tyrant? The forecast for this and next week is baws, t-storms and showers. :(

To be honest with you that was the forecast for most of the time that I was there and it was most sunny and hot. Saw a couple of thunderstorms and showers but not nearly enough to ruin things. Glorious hot sunshine for my round of golf which was good.

In fact we (well, 5 out of the 6 of us) have decided to bin plans to go to Vegas next year and instead head straight back to Orlando. It was ace. Everything is cheap as chips. (I left with still a third of my spending budget remaining) The locals are so so friendly and you just can't beat having a pool in yer back garden.  :thumbsup:

And don't worry if yer being dragged to the Disney parks. I wasn't all that keen but I found more than I thought I would to keep me entertained.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the outlay on her now? I thought these younger ones were cheaper?

£51! It's a new easyJet route from Edinburgh, so can't really complain.

I pay £51 for her flights, she pays for 4 nights accomodation for me in Iceland.

It's a good deal IMO my opinion.

£51! It's a new easyJet route from Edinburgh, so can't really complain.

I pay £51 for her flights, she pays for 4 nights accomodation for me in Iceland.

It's a good deal IMO my opinion.

Don't start until march 2013 these flights do they?

Don't start until march 2013 these flights do they?

Aye, something like that. It's new for next summer anyway.

I just started on their first date and went through until I found a suitably priced weekend, think it's mid-May i'm actually going?

But at £21 to get to Iceland, you can hardly complain about it.

Aye, something like that. It's new for next summer anyway.

I just started on their first date and went through until I found a suitably priced weekend, think it's mid-May i'm actually going?

But at £21 to get to Iceland, you can hardly complain about it.

May is a really nice time to go. Might even look into going myself. Went there for 2 weeks in May 2001 and it was one of the best holidays I have ever been on.

Actually fancy it myself tbh be honest. I'll be the annoying cunt sitting between you and your bird elbowing you all the time.

Decent.

I knew there was a good reason for easyJet changing to reserved seating  ;D

May is a really nice time to go. Might even look into going myself. Went there for 2 weeks in May 2001 and it was one of the best holidays I have ever been on.

Music to my ears!  :thumbsup:

(Feel free to come the same weekend as me, potential bird and Tyrant if you like)

My other half wants to go somewhere although we're not sure where. Quite a variation of places to fly from Edinburgh right enough. Anyone got any recommendations? I fancy Reykjavik but she doesn't really.  :hammer: Haven't even looked at what's available from Glasgow.

My other half wants to go somewhere although we're not sure where. Quite a variation of places to fly from Edinburgh right enough. Anyone got any recommendations? I fancy Reykjavik but she doesn't really.  :hammer: Haven't even looked at what's available from Glasgow.

If you talk up the blue lagoon in Iceland she might fancy it.