Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Vacations and stuff...2015

CtS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're not curious about the blackness, Satan and weirdness associations, only the Florida connection?

Why? How does your mind work? NFI how mine does, just curious about yours?

No. I'm not curious about fictional shit like "Satan". And I know they're weird there. And no I'm not curious about that either. And you all know full well that I don't and never will have any problem with any sort of blackness! I asked about Florida because I'm going there this year and if it's anything like Skye I'll be disappointed to say the least. Not that I'm expecting it to be tbh be honest.

I hope this has helped you in your seemingly eternal quest to try and understand our minds.  :thumbsup:

Skye is horrendous. I couldn't pass through quick enough. It's the Florida of Scotland, just not as flat. People-wise, just a blight on humanity. At least Fife and Glasgow are real in terms of their inhumanity. Skye folk are just weird. Edgar Allen Poe was thinking of Skye fruits when he wrote his shizz.

South Uist however, through Skye one travels to find, is a delight. Their people are slightly less weird and more open, not being as cursed by Satan but their landscape is one in which you can breathe. In Skye, one gasps for air, the environs being cursed in blackness.

Dear fuck, what drivel.

I'm currently on 'vacation', or at least that's what they call it here in the United States of Yankee Doodle. To be precise, I'm on an American Airlines flight somewhere over Nevada. Swore I'd never fly AA again but here I am. But the view out the window is something else and the free WIFI is helping pass the time. Sadly the inflight entertainment hasnt improved since I last flew with them as it only consists of Disney's 'Pus In Boots' despite there only being two kids on the whole feckin plane.

Anyway, I've just spent the last 10 days tearing the arse out of the slopes around Lake Tahoe and now I'm heading to Chicago. Heavenly was the pick of the bunch but the double blacks at Northstar were superb  ;D

Also spent a little time in Reno. That was like being in an episode of Southpark. Never seen so many redneck, trailerpark goons in all my puff!

I'm currently on 'vacation', or at least that's what they call it here in the United States of Yankee Doodle. To be precise, I'm on an American Airlines flight somewhere over Nevada. Swore I'd never fly AA again but here I am. But the view out the window is something else and the free WIFI is helping pass the time. Sadly the inflight entertainment hasnt improved since I last flew with them as it only consists of Disney's 'Pus In Boots' despite there only being two kids on the whole feckin plane.

Anyway, I've just spent the last 10 days tearing the arse out of the slopes around Lake Tahoe and now I'm heading to Chicago. Heavenly was the pick of the bunch but the double blacks at Northstar were superb  ;D

Also spent a little time in Reno. That was like being in an episode of Southpark. Never seen so many redneck, trailerpark goons in all my puff!

They're really taking a new direction.

To be fair, I won't hear a bad word about the Germans.  Munich is fantastic and the locals were all excellent.

I really wasn't overly impressed by Munich. Compared to Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin it's pretty tame but Germans seem to be a friendly bunch in my experience.

Agree on the food, Dave.  Absolutely gash.