🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Vacations and stuff...2015

CtS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Struggling with this one. Currently living in the 'other' Perth so My choices seem to be (bear in mind a wife and 2 kids). Camper Van seeing the sites in WA (sand I think), Bali, Thailand or back hame?

My plan is to save hame for a cup Final! But apparently seeing family and pals comes afore a final (beats me, and my auld man agree's).

Ony suggestions?

Anyone know of any decent offers through Quidco for cash back when buying foreign currency? I've had a quick look but best I can see is 0.5% cash back which is hardly worth it because you've to accept a shitter rate to go through that company.

Anyone know of any decent offers through Quidco for cash back when buying foreign currency? I've had a quick look but best I can see is 0.5% cash back which is hardly worth it because you've to accept a shitter rate to go through that company.

Just use yer card abroad.

Hard currency died in 1987.

Also:

Don't suppose any cunt knows of stuff to do in Warsaw? I'm gan with the (potential) new buLd and I doubt she's keen on going to the Liege Warsaw game.

Also, is there anything worth doing near Charlorei Airport? I've got something horrific like a 10 hour wait there :(

I've been to Warsaw. Go to Lazienki Park, it's pretty cool. Loads of people go there in the evenings as well. Watch out for racist taxi drivers, a bit like Aberdeen in that respect.

There is fuck all anywhere near Charleroi, it's crap.

Bet you're gutted that you're black now, Dave.

Warsaw is good fun. As Bilbo says, crazy taxi drivers but the "old town" is a good spot for drinking. The other side of the river has some decent bars / galleries in some old factories. Best to do some research first tho. They also love their sushi lut there.

Just got back from a few days surfing out in Woolacombe in Devon. Great few days. £20 for a full days hire of board and suit. Just a shame there were so many bloody body boarders there. Sadly missed them too :hammer: