🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Vacations and stuff...2015

CtS

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankfurt is shite.

I'm heading there next week en-route to Texas and then Toronto.

Should be decent.

Maybe.

Nae cunt has anything positive to say about Houston.

So you've said often enough. I will let you know on Monday whether or not I agree.

You going to LA like? Is there a BBQ on the go or something?

Nah, I'm heading to Texas and then Toronto, that's why I said:

I'm heading there next week en-route to Texas and then Toronto.

I would however return to California on the promise of meat cooked on an open grill.

Despite the fact I've gone Vegan for 2014.

Nah, I'm heading to Texas and then Toronto, that's why I said:

I would however return to California on the promise of meat cooked on an open grill.

Despite the fact I've gone Vegan for 2014.

I thought you meant Frankfurt min.

Why the fuck would any man (especially a barbecue aficionado such as yourself) choose to go vegan? Grilled Tofu just doesn't sound good.

Your farts must be absolutely brutal. Vegan farts always are!

They're not too bad, I've managed to mitigate the problem by continuing to eat Cheese, as well as Fish, Poultry and any Animal with 4 legs.

I'm also still drinking milk.

Other than that though, hardcore Vegan me.

They're not too bad, I've managed to mitigate the problem by continuing to eat Cheese, as well as Fish, Poultry and any Animal with 4 legs.

I'm also still drinking milk.

Other than that though, hardcore Vegan me.

Aye that'll sort it right out.

Frankfurt was fucking tremendous, min!  :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

I know for a fact that I've never described Coldplay as tremendous. Still one of my favourite bands. And the sound of the haters hatin' is music to my ears too.  :thumbsup:

I got back from 11 days in California visiting DT's very own Dandy_Don on Wednesday night. Back at work on Thursday morning which was brutal like. I didn't think I was jet lagged until I awoke at 12am this morning and was awake until the back of 3 FFS sake. Amazing holiday though. Saw some Tennis at Indian Wells. Met a certain Andrew Murray! Saw some NHL and saw some amazing landscapes and mountains etc. One minute you can be standing in the desert sun and then a 10 minute tram ride later you can be at the top of a snow covered mountain. The best thing about where I was was that I seemed to be the only tourist there.

But the highlight of the trip was obviously the plane journey home. It was one of those funcy new Airbus A380s. I'm well over 6' tall so the lack of leg room in economy class makes me feel pretty suicidal at the thought of a long flight. So with me being an affluent cunt I splashed out on "premium" economy. Decent amount of leg room and better food too. I got a bacon wrapped rib eye which was surprisingly good and nicely cooked.

Aye that'll sort it right out.

Frankfurt was fucking tremendous, min!  :wave:

Meh.

Maybe it is just me then.

For the record, my Texan research revealed that you should visit its Cities in this order:

1. San Antonio

2. Dallas

3. Austin

4. Stay at home

5. Houston

I've also learned that Canada is better than the USA.

Meh.

Maybe it is just me then.

For the record, my Texan research revealed that you should visit its Cities in this order:

1. San Antonio

2. Dallas

3. Austin

4. Stay at home

5. Houston

I've also learned that Canada is better than the USA.

This is what I expected to be the case but not what I found. Mind you I wasn't there for very long. Found the locals to be rude as fuck. Folk are much friendlier in the US States of A America.

This is what I expected to be the case but not what I found. Mind you I wasn't there for very long. Found the locals to be rude as fuck. Folk are much friendlier in the US States of A America.

My experience of Canadian Backpackers (with just one exception) ties in with Tyrants impression of them when they are at home.

However I have not visited the country but my parents have and found everyone to be very nice.

Maybe it is just me and Tyrant they have an issue with

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Spent our honeymoon on Boa Vista island in Cape Verde (off the West Coast of Africa, 2 hours south of the Canaries).  Loved it, weather was superb - around 30 degrees with a nice breeze, beaches were awesome, also got to see some turtle hatchlings (Boa Vista is the second biggest site in the world for loggerhead turtle nesting).  Very poor country but the island is not spoiled by tourism (yet) - it must be what the canaries were about 30-40 years ago.  Apart from 4 all inclusive hotels, there's bugger all else.  Our hotel had nothing, literally nothing, next to it.  Just a massive beach.

We had the feeling of going now before it turns into a nightmare.