Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen Fans Protest 18/12/2011

On Sunday 18th December 2011, a group of Aberdeen supporters targetted various parts of the city, associated to the history of Aberdeen, to highlight their disgust at the way in which the club has been run by chairman Stewart Milne.

afc02.jpg

afc03.jpg

afc04.jpg

afc05.jpg

afc06.jpg

afc07.jpg

afc08.jpg

afc09.jpg

afc10.jpg

afc11.jpg

afc12.jpg

afc13.jpg

afc15.jpg

Stand Free

Aitken was on the stage at the infamous Capitol AGM. The one where Ian Donald told us about Klinsman. The one where Milne was introduced in public for the first time as a board member. The one where Milne said that "the product" would always be the priority. History has passed. Scholars may debate the motives engaged by Milne when he said that and the sincerity of those words at the time, given subsequent stewratship.

Did the coffins get ANY publicity at all?

Anyone see any of the tabloids today?

I believe that individual journalists at all national and local papers, radio and independent telly were also informed over the last few days.

Personally, I am more disappointed with the lack of reaction in the AGM

Likewise but not surprised. Apathy is strong. Milne is winning. The last time I bothered to attend an AGM was 2008 and I wanted an answer to a good question. We got a revealing response and we got a result, in writing from the chairman later that week. Not once since then have we seen any criticism of the fans. Never in the last three years have we heard or read anyone at AFC come out with the shite that they used to.

People on the internet however who were supposedly Aberdeen fans lied about the content of my question, the reaction to it and my conduct so my own position now is why should I bother my arse? Everyone who was there in 2008 knows the truth. Too many cunts on AFC webchatspeaksites are more concerned with online persona's and online grudge matches, sad fucks.

Likewise but not surprised. Apathy is strong. Milne is winning. The last time I bothered to attend an AGM was 2008 and I wanted an answer to a good question. We got a revealing response and we got a result, in writing from the chairman later that week. Not once since then have we seen any criticism of the fans. Never in the last three years have we heard or read anyone at AFC come out with the shite that they used to.

People on the internet however who were supposedly Aberdeen fans lied about the content of my question, the reaction to it and my conduct so my own position now is why should I bother my arse? Everyone who was there in 2008 knows the truth. Too many cunts on AFC webchatspeaksites are more concerned with online persona's and online grudge matches, sad fucks.

I was there and thought you were entertaining but out of order in the tone you took with your mate Mr Miller.  Just my tuppence-worth.

I believe that individual journalists at all national and local papers, radio and independent telly were also informed over the last few days.

A one-off stunt isn't newsworthy unfortunately without a reaction from the club. The way that sort of thing would get published is through buying space in the paper to put an 'open letter to AFC' type thing.