Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen Fans Protest 18/12/2011

How about this as a "pretty much" interpretation of the exact words quoteth that night?

"Are you denying that you said it? We can go to a show of hands if you like?"

This jog your memory? You want to concede now or shall you slaughter yourself?

The problem you have with that night is that (a) I was there and (b) I can't remember what your question was because the only thing I remember was your attitude towards W. Miller which was not the point of the night, and means your question has been lost in the mists of time.

Everyone who was there in 2008 knows the truth.

You should get that written onto your gravestone or at least have it as your sig.

That and the one you always trot out about the Capitol.  If I could be arsed I'm sure it would be easy enough to find so I could directly quote you.  But you know the one, the one that goes:

Everyone who was there at the Capitol in 1995 knows the truth.

If you were there you know the truth, unless you were there and have differing opinions to what happened.  If you wasn't there then it's a secret and shall only ever be referred to by place and date.

It's not the X-Files, you can say stuff on the interwebs.  Share the knowledge or stop banging on like it's some sort of secret gang.

A gang of one.

Rocket, the one man clique.

ps. I look forward to your rant about how my Mother tied my internet persona's shoes too tight when it was a kid instead of just staying on topic or blowing the lid on the whole 1995 and 2008.

The problem you have with that night is that (a) I was there and (b) I can't remember what your question was because the only thing I remember was your attitude towards W. Miller which was not the point of the night, and means your question has been lost in the mists of time.

You're digging deeper. The question that you've forgotten was reproduced on this forum this week, verbatim. My "attitude" to Willie Miller was what? I said 18 words when I interrupted him, also produced verbatim. Your problem was that you lied about what happened that night and fabricated events for reasons unknown... although I could speculate why you made shit up. Was it because I caught you speaking crap again?

Every single word I spoke that night has been reproduced verbatim on here. Now tell me what "my problem" is and tell us what really went on?

You're digging deeper. The question that you've forgotten was reproduced on this forum this week, verbatim. My "attitude" to Willie Miller was what? I said 18 words when I interrupted him, also produced verbatim. Your problem was that you lied about what happened that night and fabricated events for reasons unknown... although I could speculate why you made shit up. Was it because I caught you speaking crap again?

Every single word I spoke that night has been reproduced verbatim on here. Now tell me what "my problem" is and tell us what really went on?

Well one of your problems is that just about every post you make descends into angry rambling pish. I hope this goes some way to answering your question.

You're welcome.

How's about you tell us what went on since you're so utterly convinced you have it down pat.

Then count how many words were used at the Capitol back in 1995 and relay them on as well.

What are you taking about? The only thing I have ever recounted from the Capitol 1996 was that Milne said that "the product" would always be the priority. What's confusing you? What are you arguing about?

Maybe you didn't lie? Maybe you're right and I'm wrong.

I've offered it verbatim. The onus is now on you to say how I have lied.

You'll see from my notes from the evening that your original question was well thought out but I disagreed with the way you interrupted.  Read it here:

http://www.donstalk.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?topic=6759.0

You'll see from my notes from the evening that your original question was well thought out but I disagreed with the way you interrupted.  Read it here:

http://www.donstalk.co.uk/messageboard/index.php?topic=6759.0

You said I was "out of order". You condescended with my being "entertaining". You said my problem was that you were there.

What's the problem? I know you weren't having a go at me for the sake of it but what, specifically, have I misrepresented?