Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Managers in Scotland

I see Wright and McCall are favourites for the job.  Would be a shame to see Wright go there, may actually sort them out.

Don't think Wright would be stupid enough to go to Ushited.

If he continues to do ok there, he'll probably get a gig south of the border like his predecessors.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Much like Locke, Billy Davies is a thick loser. Hopefully they'll get him. Much as I'd find it funny if Utd went down, I think they'd stand a better chance in a play-off against der hun if it came down to it. McCulloch in charge temporarily too, cunts. A sign of how shite a manager Locke was - the purchase of that cretin.

Billy Davies is a horrible man. Had the misfortune of being coached by him when I was a teenager when he was doing his badges. A bigotted, tragic little man.

Daniel Taylor of the Guardian has said previously that if people knew the real reason Davies was sacked at Nottingham Forest, he would never be employed in football again. I'm presuming he couldn't say due to legal reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...