Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Managers in Scotland

MK Dons make approach for Robbie Neilson :laughing:

Fuck me, bit of a step down in ambition from Gerrard to Neilson

The English League One club, who recently held discussions with Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard over their vacant manager’s post, are seeking a replacememt for Karl Robinson, who was sacked in late October. Hearts confirmed the approach in a statement today which read: “The club can confirm that MK Dons have made an official approach to Heart of Midlothian in relation to Head Coach Robbie Neilson. “Robbie is aware of the approach but he remains fully focused on the immediate task at hand, which is of course, Rangers at home on Wednesday. “No further comment or statement will be made by the club until after this match.” Neilson was earlier installed as 10/11 favourite to become the new manager at Stadium MK by bookmakers Paddy Power.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/hearts/mk-dons-make-approach-for-hearts-boss-robbie-neilson-1-4303123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like Hertz to finish above der hun. They'll never catch us, so a better manager would be no bad thing. Was hoping that both them and Saints wid win at the weekend to put the pressure on the cunts.

In other news, the crab moves to favourite for the hun job. Would be hilarious.

In other news, the crab moves to favourite for the hun job. Would be hilarious.

I'm waiting for the press release to be issued stating that Ferguson will be given the "interim" job until Ranieri/De Boer/Mourinho/2nd coming of Christ etc "become available".

Because of course nobody would dream of turning down the opportunity to manage Sevco, it's just they are all a little busy right now to take the call.  Oh, and please make sure you renew those season tickets in the meantime.

I'm waiting for the press release to be issued stating that Ferguson will be given the "interim" job until Ranieri/De Boer/Mourinho/2nd coming of Christ etc "become available".

Because of course nobody would dream of turning down the opportunity to manage Sevco, it's just they are all a little busy right now to take the call.  Oh, and please make sure you renew those season tickets in the meantime.

Funny you should mention that.  Even my hun mate thought whoever would take the interim would leave for a big name cloggy to come and take the job in the summer.  I genuinely couldn't tell if he was being serious.  It would be hilarious if barry the crab became their manager  :rofl: