Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Managers in Scotland

Storey wasn't one of his players though - he must know the pitfalls of the loan system.

True. Don't get me wrong, I don't feel sorry for him because he knew what he was getting involved with at Caley, as you say, pitfall of not only the loan system but also being manager of Caley. There are limitations. They'd given him the biggest budget they'd given anyone this season.

Edit: I see Paul Sheerin is being linked with the job, would be sad to see him go. Doing a good job with the U-20s.

The tims  are having a bit of a wankfest over this it would seem...... I'm far from convinced as it's at best a medium term appointment.  If he does well he'll be off to the first decent flash of epl leg, if he doesn't he'll get binned for being to expensive.  Ultimately he's going to just as much of a struggle getting anyone of any real talent to come to scotland as Deila did regardless of sevco being in the league.  He's won fuck all and Liverpool were quite glad to see the back of him.  If he makes the group stages he might get a few more options but by then it will be close to the close of the window and all the best options will already be taken. Cue panic buying. 

If they don't make the CL group stages it's going to be hilarious.  Fact. 

The tims  are having a bit of a wankfest over this it would seem...... I'm far from convinced as it's at best a medium term appointment.  If he does well he'll be off to the first decent flash of epl leg, if he doesn't he'll get binned for being to expensive.  Ultimately he's going to just as much of a struggle getting anyone of any real talent to come to scotland as Deila did regardless of sevco being in the league.  He's won fuck all and Liverpool were quite glad to see the back of him.  If he makes the group stages he might get a few more options but by then it will be close to the close of the window and all the best options will already be taken. Cue panic buying. 

BR doesn't have a huge amount of champions league experience. He certainly didn't cover himself in glory in his brief stint in the CL with Liverpool. Would be tremendous if they fucked it up again.  ;D

They're being liked with Steven Gerrard too, laughable!

Sack the board.

Nah. There's a couple of them that give the impression of being fixed mindset boring twats but the internet is misleading... apparently. They don't really live with their mummies, sheltered from reality. They're highly successful dynamic people who are way too busy to inform or entertain sad cunts like us.

Can't believe Houston isn't being linked with the hibs job. That said my hibby mate looked aghast when I suggested it to him. He wants McLeish for some reason

I think the Hibs support would go tonto if they approached Houston. He's constantly winding them up every time Falkirk pump them.

• 3 months later...