Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Aberdeen struggling to agree terms with star striker Chris Maguire, admits WM

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye if only we could play east fife every week  ;D

Accounting for almost 25% of maguires goals he would certainly be in the running for world player of the year  :thumbsup:

the above about East Fife is fair enough. but what has it got to do with your claim that he's only kicked the ball twice recently?

even ruling out the cup game, bizarrely, just because it suits your agenda.

he scored against United as well.

So even applying your 'logic' it's surely 3 kicks of the ball?

whatever way you look at, you talk mince!  ;)

Edit: Just read this back and realised I was trying to use logic in a debate with stoney. *Hangs head in shame*

Seriously mate, with every post you further demonstrate just how one dimensional your thinking is. Is it that you are not capable of adding depth to your discussions or that you simply can't be bothered ?

When someone questions this tedious, pedestrian trudge that you put us through daily, you pedal back into some notion that you aren't quite as bad as is being made out and within a day you are back to the start. Its like a fucking moth on a lightbulb mate, seriously just stop.

My Views on maguire will never change no matter how many goals he scores.

I just dont like the guy, If he was half as good as he thought he was then we might have a player on our hands.

Thankfully he thinks hes bigger than the club, so he might not be under my skin for too much longer  ;D

My Views on Stoney will never change no matter how many posts he makes.

I just dont like the guy, If he was half as amusing as he thought he was then we might have a decent poster on our hands.

Thankfully every cunt is sick of him, so he might not be under my skin for too much longer    ;D

:lolabove:

Stoney, can you not separate your opinion of him on a personal level and your opinion of him on a performance level?

That would beed the ability to think, better sticking with a 'I just dont like that cunt' approach it doesnt use as many brain cells  ;D