Friday 14th June 2024

Euro 2024 - 🇩🇪 Germany v 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scotland - kick-off 8pm

Dirthy Filthy Hun Scumbag Vermin (deceased), liquidated & Green abondons ship

mizer

According to the beeb, "Stuart McCall says Rangers will be challenging for European qualification next season if they win promotion to the Scottish Premiership." One step at a time Stuarty, your team is barely challenging the sides in the bottom half of the Championship  :laughing: . They can barely function, but will be challenging for Europe 'IF' promoted... ! On yersel' min  ;D

According to the beeb, "Stuart McCall says Rangers will be challenging for European qualification next season if they win promotion to the Scottish Premiership." One step at a time Stuarty, your team is barely challenging the sides in the bottom half of the Championship  :laughing: . They can barely function, but will be challenging for Europe 'IF' promoted... ! On yersel' min  ;D

Nothing to do with being at the top end of the Premiership...they're just collecting the Sun's holiday tokens.

Will they actually be eligible under UEFA rules? Have they had a licence (or whatever the fuck it's called) as Sevco for long enough?

I'm sure I remember it would disbar them from European comps for at least 5 years? And their finances are still, to be technical, a fucking shambles, so this should keep them ineligible?

Will they actually be eligible under UEFA rules? Have they had a licence (or whatever the fuck it's called) as Sevco for long enough?

I'm sure I remember it would disbar them from European comps for at least 5 years? And their finances are still, to be technical, a fucking shambles, so this should keep them ineligible?

I think they need 3 years of trading before they can be in Europe? Although if they don't meet the criteria I'm sure we can get them changed to whatever suits Sevco.  ::)

Although unless they vastly improve and quickly there's no danger of a top 6 trophy for them.

Probably only denying the inevitable but hilarious as fuck anyway. Hopefully fuck their confidence up now!

They will make the play offs but hopefully fact that Queen of the South have gubbed them twice at Palmerston means they will lose in the play offs,

BT Sports 1 right now...... fucking great entertainment

It was poetic and as always I  had a wee look over on RM to see their reactions. One poster 'BennyBongo' had the perfect solution to the question, "how much will it take"... his answer genius :

"Depends how much King will spend. I reckon 20M if we are promoted. If that is wisely invested it will guarantee 2nd, and maybe a push for the title. Need to wait and see. I think north of 30M would be ideal and give us a good shout for winning the title and getting back to the top table in Europe."

Ahhh, ever the optimists  :rofl:

When will they learn? ... hopefully never because its way too funny!

Decision has been reversed according to the Scotsman. All game now to be on the Saturday apparently.

SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster had said on Thursday morning that it was an obvious decision for Hearts v Rangers to be on Sunday 3 May for broadcast coverage, and that Hibernian could request to move their tie with Celtic to the same day.
  ???