🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Formula One

manc_don

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good race spoilt by moving from BBC1 to BBc2 because of some religious pish

Was gutted when i recorded it on sky+ this morning so i could watch it this morning when i woke up, only for the info box that comes up before you can play it gave away key parts of the race, then the change to bbc2 meant i only got half of the race!!  :

when i was still half drunk from last night, i watched some car pish on ESPN this morning, but all the cars were representing football clubs from around the world.  And the huns were 9th on a table of ten.  PSV were looking good, but so were Liverpool, Sporting Lisbon and Spurs.  I have no idea what this was all about but it was pretty good viewing as loads of pitt guys almost got run over.

when i was still half drunk from last night, i watched some car pish on ESPN this morning, but all the cars were representing football clubs from around the world.  And the huns were 9th on a table of ten.  PSV were looking good, but so were Liverpool, Sporting Lisbon and Spurs.  I have no idea what this was all about but it was pretty good viewing as loads of pitt guys almost got run over.

It's not what you're talking about but I often watch IRL (Dario Franchitti is reigning champion) and you can get more action in one lap of that, than the whole of the Grand Prix.  Pretty poor F1 race yesterday but the new points system is making it interesting, it's all really close so far.

• 2 weeks later...

Stupidly just turned the tv on just as the race was finished :hammer: certainly sounded like a cracker but i'm only going to be able to watch the highlights online due to playing football later. I wonder if hamilton will get a penalty, and if so, what, for the pit lane incident with vettel.

It's not what you're talking about but I often watch IRL (Dario Franchitti is reigning champion) and you can get more action in one lap of that, than the whole of the Grand Prix.  Pretty poor F1 race yesterday but the new points system is making it interesting, it's all really close so far.

In the days of Senna, Mansell etc, it used to be that indy car was a pathetic joke compared to f1. Now though I fully agree that indy car is far more entertaining. They haven't really changed anything it's just that f1 has taken about 20 steps backwards from where it used to be.

• 4 weeks later...

Good qualifying session today for the Monaco grand prix. Gutted for Kubica who had some fantastic lap times only for webber to pip him to pole. I did find it amusing to see alonso will start from the pits :)

Agreed, poor old Alonso!

Can't see McLaren doing great tomorrow.  Webber, Kubica and Rosberg all looked superb in qualifying.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leith_red

Webber needs to get out of Red Bull as his team seemed to refuse to blame Vettel for the accident in today's race.

Loved Button having a go at Hamilton, pity it didn't stick.

O/T Dario Franchitti has won the Indy 500!!!

Looks like it's only Red Bull and Eddie Jordan that think it was Webber's fault.  But as EJ is a cunt, his opinion doesn't count.

Think that's the 2nd time that Dario Frachitti has wone the Indy 500.

Looks like it's only Red Bull and Eddie Jordan that think it was Webber's fault.  But as EJ is a cunt, his opinion doesn't count.

Think that's the 2nd time that Dario Frachitti has wone the Indy 500.

Thats what SSN said...Anyone see that crash on the last lap?

Aye the englishman Conway! Apparently escaped with a broken nose, amazing considering how he crashed and the amount of damage done.

I watched vettel's interview after the race and he claimed he didn't want to portion the blame to one person. Quite clearly his fault, this incident could cause friction in the red bull team!

• 1 month later...
Guest leith_red

Ferrari back to their old tricks again today. Cheating bastards.

$100,000 fine from the stewards, and referred to the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) but the result won't be changed.

Typical Ferrari. I thought it was a decent race as well. The first few laps were action packed! Vettel made a huge error in trying to block of Alonso and ultimately paid the price for it. If I was Massa, I'd be absolutely seething with rage.

Typical Ferrari. I thought it was a decent race as well. The first few laps were action packed! Vettel made a huge error in trying to block of Alonso and ultimately paid the price for it. If I was Massa, I'd be absolutely seething with rage.

Massa was clearly very angry at the end of the race - basically refusing to embrace Alonso and more or less admitting in the press conference after that team orders took place.