Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Livingston

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Formula One

manc_don

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamilton was penalised for making more than the one blocking move allowed in the rules.

Obviously its the rules, but it seems harsh on Hamilton. Everyone knows Alonso is a cunt :D a good amount of overtaking and who was it that got some good air and wrecked his car ? Good to see di resta getting points in his second race as well. I think it might be quite an exciting season for a few "outsiders".

Obviously its the rules, but it seems totally fair. Everyone knows Alonso Hamilton is a cunt :D a good amount of overtaking and who was it that got some good air and wrecked his car ? Good to see di resta getting points in his second race as well. I think it might be quite an exciting season for a few "outsiders".

Fixed that for you manc...

It was Petrov trying to take off, christ knows what he was thinking!

Just finished watching it, some cracking overtaking, and I agree, some of the best racing i've seen in a while. As much as I dislike Webber, credit to him for managing to turn an almost impossible starting position into a podium finish.

Webber deserves a huge amount of credit for that - a fantastic drive. Surely he would have won the race without the problems in qualifying? A good drive from Hamilton to win it - sacrificing some time in qualifying in order to keep a new set of tyres for the race turned out to be the perfect startegy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hamilton doing his best to make himself even more unpopular by playing the race card  ::)

He's a great racer but he needs to calm it down a bit.  He's visited the stewards almost every race this season!

Gutted the rules allow for tyre changes when there is a red flag, otherwise we could have got a cracking finish.  There's no way Vettel's tyres would have kept him in front.

Hamilton doing his best to make himself even more unpopular by playing the race card  ::)

He's a great racer but he needs to calm it down a bit.  He's visited the stewards almost every race this season!

Gutted the rules allow for tyre changes when there is a red flag, otherwise we could have got a cracking finish.  There's no way Vettel's tyres would have kept him in front.

Was thinking the same, although I think Alonso had more of a chance than Button did. It was a gamble worth taking (on McLarens part) just a shame it didn't pull off. I thought it was a cracking race. I wish they fuck off with all this chat about Bahrain though, take the hint, no-one wants it!  :hammer:

:thumbsup:

Hamilton should take a leaf out of his book.  He loves to overtake, but doesn't get involved in the incidents.

Disappointed Kobayashi never took advantage, seemed very sloppy. But it's turned out to be a cracking race since it's restarted! Come on Button!

Holy shit.

That's got to be one of the finest drives by a British driver ever.  Absolutely outstanding stuff.  Well done Button!!!

:clap:

Jesus! I thought he was just too far away from Vettel but fuck me, he stuck at it. Phenomenal racing from Button!  :thumbsup:

Special mention to Di Resta as well, looked like he might finish in the points again. Not sure what happened to him ???

Well done Button though!!!

:clap: