Skip to content

Formula One

Looks like an awesome start to this season! Great to see if back on BBC :D

 

Brawn GP look like they are going to give the establishment a good run for their money! Hopefully this will be the season we get to see what the real Jenson Button is made of and whether or not he has the skills to win a couple of rases.

  • Replies 447
  • Views 107.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hamilton was penalised for making more than the one blocking move allowed in the rules.

 

Obviously its the rules, but it seems harsh on Hamilton. Everyone knows Alonso is a cunt :D a good amount of overtaking and who was it that got some good air and wrecked his car ? Good to see di resta getting points in his second race as well. I think it might be quite an exciting season for a few "outsiders".

Obviously its the rules, but it seems totally fair. Everyone knows Alonso Hamilton is a cunt :D a good amount of overtaking and who was it that got some good air and wrecked his car ? Good to see di resta getting points in his second race as well. I think it might be quite an exciting season for a few "outsiders".

 

Fixed that for you manc...

 

It was Petrov trying to take off, christ knows what he was thinking!

Fixed that for you manc...

 

TBH they're both cunts.

Cracking grand prix this morning.  One of the best I've seen in quite a while.

  • Author

Cracking grand prix this morning.  One of the best I've seen in quite a while.

 

I annoyingly heard the result, but will be watching it later!

  • Author

Just finished watching it, some cracking overtaking, and I agree, some of the best racing i've seen in a while. As much as I dislike Webber, credit to him for managing to turn an almost impossible starting position into a podium finish.

Just finished watching it, some cracking overtaking, and I agree, some of the best racing i've seen in a while. As much as I dislike Webber, credit to him for managing to turn an almost impossible starting position into a podium finish.

 

Webber deserves a huge amount of credit for that - a fantastic drive. Surely he would have won the race without the problems in qualifying? A good drive from Hamilton to win it - sacrificing some time in qualifying in order to keep a new set of tyres for the race turned out to be the perfect startegy.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I'm sure I read somewhere that noone linked to a broadcaster could take over and it had to be shown on terrestrial tv whenever possible? If it did happen, it would be terrible news for the sport.

  • 4 weeks later...

Hamilton doing his best to make himself even more unpopular by playing the race card  ::)

He's a great racer but he needs to calm it down a bit.  He's visited the stewards almost every race this season!

 

Gutted the rules allow for tyre changes when there is a red flag, otherwise we could have got a cracking finish.  There's no way Vettel's tyres would have kept him in front.

  • Author

Hamilton doing his best to make himself even more unpopular by playing the race card  ::)

He's a great racer but he needs to calm it down a bit.  He's visited the stewards almost every race this season!

 

Gutted the rules allow for tyre changes when there is a red flag, otherwise we could have got a cracking finish.  There's no way Vettel's tyres would have kept him in front.

 

Was thinking the same, although I think Alonso had more of a chance than Button did. It was a gamble worth taking (on McLarens part) just a shame it didn't pull off. I thought it was a cracking race. I wish they fuck off with all this chat about Bahrain though, take the hint, no-one wants it!  :hammer:

  • Author

Amazing that McNish managed to get out alive!

 

Hamilton possibly fucked in the Montreal GP, bumped into button and fucked his car in the process. Not sure if Button should have seen him coming up behind him.

I don't think Button saw him, however Hamilton is doing a terrible job of staying out of trouble!

 

Pity they've just thrown a red flag which is a pain in the arse, as it is nicely poised!

  • Author

Big time, they mentioned he might get a points deduction the way he's carrying on. Worked out very well for Kobayashi :)  :thumbsup:

Worked out very well for Kobayashi :)  :thumbsup:

 

:thumbsup:

 

Hamilton should take a leaf out of his book.  He loves to overtake, but doesn't get involved in the incidents.

  • Author

:thumbsup:

 

Hamilton should take a leaf out of his book.  He loves to overtake, but doesn't get involved in the incidents.

 

Disappointed Kobayashi never took advantage, seemed very sloppy. But it's turned out to be a cracking race since it's restarted! Come on Button!

Holy shit.

That's got to be one of the finest drives by a British driver ever.  Absolutely outstanding stuff.  Well done Button!!!

 

:clap:

  • Author

Holy shit.

That's got to be one of the finest drives by a British driver ever.  Absolutely outstanding stuff.  Well done Button!!!

 

:clap:

 

Jesus! I thought he was just too far away from Vettel but fuck me, he stuck at it. Phenomenal racing from Button!  :thumbsup:

 

Special mention to Di Resta as well, looked like he might finish in the points again. Not sure what happened to him ???

 

Well done Button though!!!

 

:clap:

Fantastic race!

Di Resta is doing really well, shame he didn't finish.

 

There's a lot folk out there who probably didn't think Button was capable of a drive like that but he was absolutely superb.

Just hope he doesn't get penalised for the incident with Hamilton, as it looked like he simply didn't see him.

 

EDIT: Is it the Alonso incident they're investigating?  If so, I don't think he's got any worries there.

  • Author

Just hope he doesn't get penalised for the incident with Hamilton, as it looked like he simply didn't see him.

 

EDIT: Is it the Alonso incident they're investigating?  If so, I don't think he's got any worries there.

 

It was nice to hear they had spoken and it seemed like there was genuine understanding. With the amount of spray coming off the track, I'm not surprised Button didn't see him. With the Alonso incident, I can't see much wrong there and on the plus side, it completely fucked Alonso's race up. Always a bonus  :thumbsup:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.