Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Watching Birmingham versus Wolves. An absolute shocker of a tackle on Iwelumo sees the big man stretchered off and a straight red card for Carsley. It looks a very bad injury for Iwelumo. Carsley was off the ground and caught Iwelumo's standing leg just above the knee.

Watching Birmingham versus Wolves. An absolute shocker of a tackle on Iwelumo sees the big man stretchered off and a straight red card for Carsley. It looks a very bad injury for Iwelumo. Carsley was off the ground and caught Iwelumo's standing leg just above the knee.

Aye, it was an absolutely horrid tackle.

Just spent the last 90 odd minutes watching one the most enjoyable games I've seen in ages.

Villareal v Arsenal -  slick passing, great off the ball movement and beautiful touches and control,  and as bobo said  adebayor's goal  outstanding ! 

It's games like that that remind why I love football despite seeing the pish the Dons serve up on a routine and regular basis.

Makes me glad my sister lives in deepest Englandshire and has an arsenal fan for a b/f . He's taken me to the Emirates a few times....  I'm sure our new stadium will rival it  ::)

Just spent the last 90 odd minutes watching one the most enjoyable games I've seen in ages.

Villareal v Arsenal -  slick passing, great off the ball movement and beautiful touches and control,  and as bobo said  adebayor's goal   outstanding ! 

It's games like that that remind why I love football despite seeing the pish the Dons serve up on a routine and regular basis.

Makes me glad my sister lives in deepest Englandshire and has an arsenal fan for a b/f . He's taken me to the Emirates a few times....   I'm sure our new stadium will rival it  ::)

Two great goals. Truly was a game of two halves with Villareal having the first half but Arsenal taking the second.

Two great goals. Truly was a game of two halves with Villareal having the first half but Arsenal taking the second.

Just seen the goals from that game, two crackers. Marcos Senna is a wonderful player.  Watched the United-Porto game and that was a cracker too, definitely the way games should be in the CL.  Hopefully the second legs are just as good.

Just seen the goals from that game, two crackers. Marcos Senna is a wonderful player.  Watched the United-Porto game and that was a cracker too, definitely the way games should be in the CL.  Hopefully the second legs are just as good.

Have Utd fan mate total sulking about the game tonight. Surely you boys will take the next leg?

Have Utd fan mate total sulking about the game tonight. Surely you boys will take the next leg?

Not entirely sure about that, but it was a cracking game tonight.  It's probably better for United that they have to play for a win, rather than a draw.  Depends on injuries as well, Evans went off again tonight and if Rio isn't back, then that's bad news. Hopefully Wes Brown appears at somepoint too!!

Not entirely sure about that, but it was a cracking game tonight.  It's probably better for United that they have to play for a win, rather than a draw.  Depends on injuries as well, Evans went off again tonight and if Rio isn't back, then that's bad news. Hopefully Wes Brown appears at somepoint too!!

The human duracell battery? I think he's not very good shall we say ;)

The human duracell battery? I think he's not very good shall we say ;)

In the last two seasons, he's been in United's top five players in each of them in my opinion.  You look at how much better he is than Neville, O'Shea, Rafael... and the fact he won MOTM twice against Barca last season, set up the goal in the CL Final etc. And United have clearly missed him this season.

In the last two seasons, he's been in United's top five players in each of them in my opinion.  You look at how much better he is than Neville, O'Shea, Rafael... and the fact he won MOTM twice against Barca last season, set up the goal in the CL Final etc. And United have clearly missed him this season.

Haven't seen much of Rafael but he is a prospect from what i've heard. Never ever rated O'Shea or Neville but Yoonited fans seem to love Neville. Probably because he has always been a 100% player.

Haven't seen much of Rafael but he is a prospect from what i've heard. Never ever rated O'Shea or Neville but Yoonited fans seem to love Neville. Probably because he has always been a 100% player.

Rafael is a wing back, in my view.  Neville has always been a solid full back, but never really "that" good in the way his year was (Butt, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham etc). I'd pick Brown ahead of him every day of the week.  he's quick, reads the game well, he's strong, can tackle, cross, commanding in the air... cracking full back (considering he's actually a CB) for United and they've missed him hugely this season.

Rafael is a wing back, in my view.  Neville has always been a solid full back, but never really "that" good in the way his year was (Butt, Scholes, Giggs, Beckham etc). I'd pick Brown ahead of him every day of the week.  he's quick, reads the game well, he's strong, can tackle, cross, commanding in the air... cracking full back (considering he's actually a CB) for United and they've missed him hugely this season.

Strange how fans always have differing opinions but thats football. Saying that you'd see him a lot mroe often than I do. I know fans of other teams that still think Severin is brilliant  ;)