Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

...says, you, the name dropper  :wave:

I think you may have the wrong person here because literally I have no idea what you're going on about.

If its about an incident a while back which has gone to court of late, then yes you've definitely got the wrong person because I wasn't involved in it :). So try again.

And in connection to what I think you may be going on about, total misunderstanding and those 2 lads are aware of that. So keep trying........or stick to things you do know something about ;)

Man Utd one down at half time at Fulham and lucky it hasn't been more. Scholes sent off for deliberate handball on the line and Murphy scored the resultant penalty.

United have been fucking woeful, only Park, VDS and Fletcher get pass marks. The rest have been truly awful. started with Rooney and Tevez on the bench and have just looked far too pedestrian.

BigAl, those Barcodes are in a cunt of a situation now, eh?  Could all have been different had Martins penalty not come out of the Scott Severin Penalty Manual.   Think they'll survive?

Newcastle played well today, and maybe did not deserve to lose 3-1 but Arsenal were frightening in that 10 minute spell, and that goes for Gallas' 'defending' too.

Match of the day is going to be an interesting one tonight that's for sure. I can't believe United lost 2-0 away to Fulham! I think I got rid of Hangeland this week as well  :hammer:

Most shocking scoreline today though was Falkirk 4 - Inverness 0! Didn't see that coming at all. Butcher had done a good job so far.

I am a fan of Fulham's second goal. I'm loving the highlights of this game.

Gera's goal was a phenomenal finish. I always think getting booked for a)shouting back to the referee or b) kicking the ball away are the two stupidest things you can get sent off for in Football. Rooney is an absolute tool for getting sent off.

If Utd play with that kind of steel for the remainder of the season we'll never make europe. They looked solid as fuck today.

To be honest, i've lost most of my hope for this season. We've been far too inconsistent and let down far too often, especially when we think the team can kick on and get a run going. Why this is, I dont know, but I think i'm waiting for the new season already. I can't believe i've said it, but I just don't see it happening for us this season  :(

I can't believe Liverpool actually won 5-0 today. Its absolutely nuts. The title race in England has been thrown wide open again!  :o

Gera's goal was a phenomenal finish. I always think getting booked for a)shouting back to the referee or b) kicking the ball away are the two stupidest things you can get sent off for in Football. Rooney is an absolute tool for getting sent off.

Was some finish by Gera but Ferdinand was miles off him, what the fuck was he playing at?  I know there was the possibility of the ball going to the back post but in the situation you have to get touch tight to the guy at the front and gamble that should the ball go to the back post that VDS will cut it out.  Ferdinand has been pish for ages and he really has to get his finger out.  Vidic was panned for his performance last week (and rightly so, he had a mare) but where was Rio then? He has to step forward and take more responsibility.

As for Ronaldo, what a whingeing cunt he is and again didn't kick his arse yesterday. Watched the game on Setanta Ireland and Lou Macari was giving him pelters all day which was actually quite comical.

Aye Ferdinand hasn't had the best of seasons by his standards. Really quite bizarre as I thought he was fantastic last season (or maybe season before that). Ronaldo also seems to have lost his way a bit recently and becoming more and more petulant. He really needs to sort that out and start scoring again. United's season is potentially about to turn rocky, so they need players to start stepping up to the plate! Two sendings off yesterday was not good at all, Villa's game next weekend shall be very interesting now as both teams will be looking to atone for errors made over the past few weeks.  :-\

Since Rooney rant Man United have played 2 games

Won 0

Drawn 0

Lost 2

:):):):)

Rafa rant, Bobby you think it worked? 3 sendings off and 2 penalties given against Man United since the rant......:)

Aye Ferdinand hasn't had the best of seasons by his standards. Really quite bizarre as I thought he was fantastic last season (or maybe season before that). Ronaldo also seems to have lost his way a bit recently and becoming more and more petulant. He really needs to sort that out and start scoring again. United's season is potentially about to turn rocky, so they need players to start stepping up to the plate! Two sendings off yesterday was not good at all, Villa's game next weekend shall be very interesting now as both teams will be looking to atone for errors made over the past few weeks.  :-\

He was exceptional last season, no doubt about that. Seems to have concentration problems as well as a crumbling spine.

It would really be to United's advantage if O'Shea, Ferdinand and Evra would stop trying to out-spastic each other.

Since Rooney rant Man United have played 2 games

Won 0

Drawn 0

Lost 2

:):):):)

Rafa rant, Bobby you think it worked? 3 sendings off and 2 penalties given against Man United since the rant......:)

I don't think it's anything to do with Rafa's rant - Vida's was an automatic red, as was Scholes, I'm not entirely sure about Rooney's right enough. And both penalties were stonewallers.