Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

To me, he epitomises what I hate about shIteTV.  >:D

He's a tool. It annoys me how he just has total disregard for how you say foreigners names, a prime example (and I remember this one from the Euros too) is Mathijsen.  He says it as "Mathieson", rather than "Ma-Tyson" as it should be pronounced as I'm led to believe.

He's a tool. It annoys me how he just has total disregard for how you say foreigners names, a prime example (and I remember this one from the Euros too) is Mathijsen.  He says it as "Mathieson", rather than "Ma-Tyson" as it should be pronounced as I'm led to believe.

Your assumption is correct! Its something that has always frustrated me, not only ITV commentators, but British commentators in general.

The Hamburg jim jeeper went up to the Hamburg fans after the game, took the megaphone from the Ultras guy and started leading the songs, he was loving it. All the Hamburg players stayed behind him too, celebrating.  How much would you love big Zander to do something similar at Ibrox...? 

The Hamburg jim jeeper went up to the Hamburg fans after the game, took the megaphone from the Ultras guy and started leading the songs, he was loving it. All the Hamburg players stayed behind him too, celebrating.  How much would you love big Zander to do something similar at Ibrox...? 

Would absolutely love it, but the nazi's wouldn't allow it :( Good game that, gutting for city. Thought they deserved to win that by a few more. Oh well.  :thumbsup:

Which is why I said "does anyone here know", so unless Mrs Murray has recently registered, your wee joke doesn't really work, Dave, min.  ;)

Many apologies, I glossed over the word 'Here' in your post.

I've been struggling to stay awake since FJ brought up Snow Patrol.