Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

FMG

losing in the cup on penalties.  :hammer:

Haha to be fair though FJ, there is a difference between losing to Dunfermline/QOS/QP and Everton :(

Tell me where the relationship is FJ. I don't get that. Are Everton now the equal of Dunfermline and Queens Park? And we're Man Utd? Queens Park, for fucks sake, seriously? Jesus wept.

Jesus didn't weep because he was hard as fuck.

It's a cup competition anything can happen.

I didn't watch the game because I couldn't give a fuck about English football.

Are you going to cry now?

We lost 4-2 on penalties and so did Man U. It was fake mock outrage. Knee jerk reaction. Call it what you want.

Jesus got a little bit of piss in his pants. ;)

I think you'll find he did.

You're right, it is a cup competition, anything can happen. But for the same shitey thing to happen three seasons on the spin?  That's not luck (on the good or the bad side of it). As much as you may wish to kid on to yourself, if you're a top level club going out on penalties to a lower league side, that is still shite, whether it's on penalties or not.

You can laugh at the "JMG" mob all you want (and we all do, of course), and laugh at the guys on here who have English teams (do you not have an Italian one?), but you can't argue that Calderwood's record in the cups isn't fucking diabolical. Believe it or not, that happens to hurt a few of us on here.  Don't have a go at us for that.  Cheers.

I do follow Roma but I am not banging on about them as some sort of consolation for Aberdeen not winning anything. Not that Roma have won anything for a while.

So your gripe with folk liking English sides is that those English sides may win something?  Crikey.

Anyway forgive me for banging on about Roma there but we all know that we have lost to lower league opposition. Just move on it happened. Put it out of your heads and live in the present. There is still stuff for us to play for and that is what you should be focused on. Aberdeen fans are always being told they live in the past. Well the Dunfermline game was in the past.

So how does that work exactly?  Be continually shite all you like, because as soon as you are, it's in the past and we'll forget about it? Really?  Sorry, it doesn't work like that for me, surprisingly enough.

I dearly wish we get Europe. If we get it I'll be up celebrating all night, no doubt.  That doesn't mean I should be happy with our lot though.

I thought it was clear the gripe was the banging on about it.

You move on. As will most JMG who are banging on about not going back next season. When we all know they have very little else to do with their time so they will be back. It's all posturing.

I move on anyway because it's not the be all and end all in my life, does that mean i'm then happy or even content with it? It doesn't change my opinion. It may just mean that my anger has subsided a bit (as it clearly has done since the QF).

aye, did you see him on Soccer AM yesterday? Jesus fuck, he's a wife/child beating cunt and shouldn't be given the time of day.

"Robinho, some player, way he connected with the ball and volleyed it...not as good as my one against Scotland though"...

:hammer:

The moment i saw him on it i knew they would show his goal against scotland.  He's up there with ricksen and durrant as the hun i enjoyed giving abuse to the most

He even has the same tan! Honestly, him, Prickson and Hately. Same tan and same peroxide blonde hair. Is it a pre-requisite for Huns?

Real 2-2 with Getafe, Getafe went 2-1 up two mins ago with a good goal on the break. Guti has just equalised with a brilliant free kick.

Pen to Getafe! Red card for Pepe for volleying someone while they were on the ground after bringing them down for the pen. What an idiot. Could have received 3 red cards at once there.

Casillas saves the pen! guy tried to chip it down the middle and Casillas was wise to it!