Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Did anyone here catch the Wales v Finland match?  Markus Heikkinen was playing and it brought home how good a player he was for us. That guy knows how to play football, just wish he was still with us... quality in midfield and at the back, composed on the ball, could pass, tackle, head and read the game superbly well.  And to think Steve Paterson didn't want to sign him (Duncan Shearer insisted he did).

Did anyone here catch the Wales v Finland match?  Markus Heikkinen was playing and it brought home how good a player he was for us. That guy knows how to play football, just wish he was still with us... quality in midfield and at the back, composed on the ball, could pass, tackle, head and read the game superbly well.  And to think Steve Paterson didn't want to sign him (Duncan Shearer insisted he did).

Yeah, I saw the game, and him. Like you it really did bring home how good a player he was and still is.

He totally commanded the midfield. God how much could we do with him back at Pittodrie now - mind you, being the excellent midfielder he is, JC would probably play him in goals  :-\

Yasss :D Had to switch it off because my stream was buffering too much. Must be pretty close to being full time?

Yeah, finished 2-2. United murdered them in the second half, scored in the last minute and to be honest probably deserved more than a draw. 

Spurs have just lost a last minute goal to Blackburn, looks to be Blackburn's three points with a 2-1 win.

Only saw the 20 mins but it looked like constant pressure from the dippers. I'm down at OT tomorrow, hope they do the job.

Furry boots you sat? THe only time i've been to OT I sat in the 3rd tier of the North stand, second row from back....a horrendous view might I add! They need to start turning on the style!

Stretford End, near the back of the top tier. Tough game tomorrow with Rooney, Scholes and especially Vidic out.

Enjoy the game! Trafford bar ftw!  :thumbsup:

Soul Crew 2 - Swansea 2, referee was hit by  a coin from the cardiff city fans! Looked like a good game and the last welsh derby at Ninian park before they move to their new stadium. I always wanted to goto Ninian Park because it was one of the few old rickety grounds left.