Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Strange how fans always have differing opinions but thats football. Saying that you'd see him a lot mroe often than I do. I know fans of other teams that still think Severin is brilliant  ;)

All I would say is "where have United looked most vulnerable this season?", and it's down the wings.  Brown's been a huge miss. 

I know for a fact that a captain of a top Scottish Club still thinks Severin is one of the top players in Scotland.

He's captain of Aberdeen.

You heard it here first.  ;)

All I would say is "where have United looked most vulnerable this season?", and it's down the wings.  Brown's been a huge miss. 

I know for a fact that a captain of a top Scottish Club still thinks Severin is one of the top players in Scotland.

He's captain of Aberdeen.

You heard it here first.  ;)

Highlighted the flaw buddy!

Must admit that the United game last night was really open, surprisingly open especially for the first leg and to be playing Porto who have never lost at home to an English side, very tough task ahead.

The goals in the other match were amazing, both goalos that I would like to see more of in the British leagues sadly they never really happen.

I've put the bindippers/londonhunwanks game on cos the Barca one is dead now I think (cue another 4 goals going in!), but when did Skrtel all of a sudden start defending like a spastic?

"England's Brave" John Terry just headbutted Reina in the chest while going for a header and was booked for his troubles and is out for the next leg. Imbecile.

2-1 Londonhuns, ivanovic.

I've put the bindippers/londonhunwanks game on cos the Barca one is dead now I think (cue another 4 goals going in!), but when did Skrtel all of a sudden start defending like a spastic?

"England's Brave" John Terry just headbutted Reina in the chest while going for a header and was booked for his troubles and is out for the next leg. Imbecile.

2-1 Londonhuns, ivanovic.

3-1 now. Hasn't Skrtel always defended like a spastic?

Long road home for Robo.

It most certainly was. I am absolutely knackered today! John Terry is a cunt, trying to get reaction from Kop End at final whistle, the boy is an absolute cunt!

Atmosphere was brilliant though once again, just a pity its only the Kop that ever seems to the one in full voice! Pisses me off that plastic Norwegians walk around outside the ground with Liverpool / Chelsea scarves on though! Bell ends! Fair enough, European side, but another fuckin English side!!!! Fuckin shocking!!!

London next week though, I haven't cancelled my flights, so I'm pretty confident we can do them down there!

Nice to see BB is still harping on about something from ages ago :).

Oh and Carra was owned by Droggers, not Skrtel. ;)