Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

I actually thought Carrick had a good game. But yeah I agree with what you say about Evra, he's been very poor for a long time now. I certainly didn't see that coming but you knew United couldn't carry winning for that long a period, but as you said, just a shame it was to those scum bags from Liverpool. Hopefully United won't bottle under pressure!

I always think Carrick is better with Fletcher beside him, and prefer Anderson with Scholes. 

That in itself is a shame for us. I don't rate him very highly. Don't know much about Hivs this season, what is the rest of their backline like?

Think Bamba has been excellent for Hibs this season playing in a defensive midfield role. I think it will weaken them quite a bit. After all Arsenal were looking at him  :P

Think Bamba has been excellent for Hibs this season playing in a defensive midfield role. I think it will weaken them quite a bit. After all Arsenal were looking at him  :P

Yeah, you're right Ajja, he was playing midfield and by all accounts doing pretty well, which was a shock, cos i was sure he had signed for us in a Stoney exclusive.....

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hope you Manc cunts were hurting like fuck over the weekend. SUPERB!!!

STEVEN GERRARD PLAYS FOR LIVERPOOL

A SCOUSER BORN AND BRED

DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Hope you Manc cunts were hurting like fuck over the weekend. SUPERB!!!

STEVEN GERRARD PLAYS FOR LIVERPOOL

A SCOUSER BORN AND BRED

DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI DI

I know of only one manc here. Wrong forum numbnuts. :wanker:

What bit of Liverpool were you "born and bred in"?

Anyway, the fitba? Liverpool have been just awesome in the last 2 matches, no matter how poorly their opposition have supposedly played against them.

I know of only one manc here. Wrong forum numbnuts. :wanker:

What bit of Liverpool were you "born and bred in"?

Anyway, the fitba? Liverpool have been just awesome in the last 2 matches, no matter how poorly their opposition have supposedly played against them.

Zzzzzzzz to the first part as you are not Minijc and dont' have an IQ of 0.

Steven Gerrard was born and bred in Liverpool, doesn't state me, does it? Hmm maybe your IQ is low afterall :)

Guest ally s

I think Saturday highlighted just how frustrating it must be for Liverpool fans. Liverpool have a superb record against the "big 4" this season yet have stumbled against the likes of Wigan and Stoke.

They played very well on Saturday, not many teams go 1 down at Old Trafford and storm back like that.

Man Utd will more than likely win the title, yes but as far as their personal rivalry goes Rafa owned him.

A couple of wins in one season doesn't suggest that Rafa 'owns' anyone.  United have two trophies in the bag at the moment, are favourites for the league title, joint favourites for the Champions League, and have a FA Cup semi against Everton to look forward to.

Liverpool are still 3rd in the league, with this being the first season under Benitez that they've managed to come out top in the big four.  I think I'm right in saying that until this year the only player that'd scored for Liverpool against United in Benitez's tenure was John O'Shea.  At least at the end of the year they'll have a 4-1 win at Old Trafford to hold onto.   ;D

Its funny watching plastic Munichs brush off the 4-1 defeat!

"I don't care".  .. . . . yeah thats cause you're plastic fans :).

Fergie connection and all that :)

FERGIES RIGHT

YOUR FANS ARE SHITE

FERGIES RIGHT

YOUR FANS ARE SHITE

YOUR HEREOS A SCOUSE, YOUR HEREOS A SCOUSE

YOU 2 FACED BASTARD, YOUR HEREOS A SCOUSE!!!

FERGIES RIGHT

YOUR FANS ARE SHITE

FERGIES RIGHT

YOUR FANS ARE SHITE

As opposed to being the scum of the earth.  :thumbsup:

YOUR HEREOS A SCOUSE, YOUR HEREOS A SCOUSE

YOU 2 FACED BASTARD, YOUR HEREOS A SCOUSE!!!

Ryan Giggs is a scouser?

Robo, why do you speak such shite? It pissed me off United lost, yes, especially in the manner they did. However, do you for one second actually believe had United actually played to their capabilities you would have been anywhere near scoring a goal? No, and somewhere in your dellusional head you know that to be true. Despite beating the Reds from the right side of the NW, you still languish behind. You deserved to win on Saturday, and fair play to Liverpool, but in my eyes the only result that mattered on Saturday was Aberdeen 1 - Hamilton 0. Blips like the 4-1 we witnessed on Saturday very rarely happen but it happened and United will regroup from this and storm the league from here on in. It just amuses me that you even think Liverpool are a team capable of actually winning the league  ???

So how does the tune go, build a bonfire.....

Its funny watching plastic Munichs brush off the 4-1 defeat!

"I don't care".  .. . . . yeah thats cause you're plastic fans :).

I've not heard any United fan say they didn't care.   :-\

Saturday was painful viewing, getting turned over by Liversh*te at Old Trafford was soul-destroying.  The manner in which we lost was the most annoying thing though, as every goal came from a f*ck-up.  Vidic not putting his foot through the ball, Evra giving away the pen, Vidic's red-card and sending off for the freekick, then poor defending for the fourth.  In fact, every goal United have conceded against Liverpool this season have been gifts (VDS palming the ball off Brown and Giggs dithering for Babel's winner).

Take nothing away from Liversh*te, they fully deserved the win but if you put everything into context it wasn't as clear-cut as the scoreline suggests.

However, in saying all that, there's good reason that the majority of United fans didn't take it as badly as usual.  We're still in pole position, 4 points clear with a game in hand.  Win that and we'll be 7 clear, with the knowledge that Liverpool and Chelsea only have 27 points left to play for.  Will either of them take 8 more points than United in that time?   ;)

Fergie connection and all that :)

Says the fan of Liverpool and Notts Forest.  ;)

Robo, why do you speak such shite? It pissed me off United lost, yes, especially in the manner they did. However, do you for one second actually believe had United actually played to their capabilities you would have been anywhere near scoring a goal? No, and somewhere in your dellusional head you know that to be true. Despite beating the Reds from the right side of the NW, you still languish behind. You deserved to win on Saturday, and fair play to Liverpool, but in my eyes the only result that mattered on Saturday was Aberdeen 1 - Hamilton 0. Blips like the 4-1 we witnessed on Saturday very rarely happen but it happened and United will regroup from this and storm the league from here on in. It just amuses me that you even think Liverpool are a team capable of actually winning the league  ???

So how does the tune go, build a bomfire.....

:clap::AFC::AFC2: