Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Guest leith_red

FA cup final on Setanta?

I thought there was a rule that said that the final of national cup competitions must be on terrestrial television?

You can get ITV London on ch 993 on sky or 853 on virgin.

Peach from Natural Homo his first touch.

wee cunt

So thats europe on July 30th then

Such a predictable final. Knew they had blown their chance when they failed to score in the first half.

Only chance teams like Falkirk have is to get a 2 goal lead b4 halftime.

Hampden apparently not sold out again

Falkirk were very pretty but effin' toothless. And yet still managed to make RFC look less than average.

It's a sad indictment of the Huns mentality that 1 -0 up in a cup final , against a team that barely escaped relegation, they have their striker playing right back, and then bring on a OAP defender and stick him up as a forward.

I was convinced Di Matteo had scored the fastest FA Cup final goal in the late nineties against Boro. However, he scored the fastest FA Cup final goal at Wembley until today. The previous fastest goal was scored at Crystal Palace for Aston Villa in 1895.

Passed it well, dominated, end result, shite. Situation normal.

Well to be fair, today I really wasn't worried about. It was a win win situation for me in my eyes anyway. Huns lose, I get to laugh, Huns win (most likely) Aberdeen enter the qualification a round later.

Have to add that group 9 is the only group with 5 teams so don't be fooled by the points that other second place teams have because not all their results are taken into consideration.

Indeed, many of the huge totals accumulated by other second placed teams, include 6 points registered home and away to bottom ranked teams like San Marino, Andorra, Leichtenstein, Malta, Faroe Islands etc, etc, which will be eliminated from the calculations when deciding the 8 highes scoring second placed teams.

Winning at home against Macedonia and away in Oslo, would give us a final points total of 13 (assuming we are raped by the dutch), with no points lost.  In reality you'll be pitching our score against the second placed, from the groups which include whipping boys like Malta(group 1), San Marino (group 3), Liechtenstein (group 4), Andorra (group 6), Faroe Islands (group 7), who will all surely lose 6 points from their total.

For example, Northern Ireland finish second in group 3 with 18 points - however, Scotland will qualify for the playoffs ahead of NIR, as they will have 6 points, won against San Marino, removed from their final total.

Phew!

Indeed, many of the huge totals accumulated by other second placed teams, include 6 points registered home and away to bottom ranked teams like San Marino, Andorra, Leichtenstein, Malta, Faroe Islands etc, etc, which will be eliminated from the calculations when deciding the 8 highes scoring second placed teams.

Winning at home against Macedonia and away in Oslo, would give us a final points total of 13 (assuming we are raped by the dutch), with no points lost.  In reality you'll be pitching our score against the second placed, from the groups which include whipping boys like Malta(group 1), San Marino (group 3), Liechtenstein (group 4), Andorra (group 6), Faroe Islands (group 7), who will all surely lose 6 points from their total.

For example, Northern Ireland finish second in group 3 with 18 points - however, Scotland will qualify for the playoffs ahead of NIR, as they will have 6 points, won against San Marino, removed from their final total.

Phew!

Jesus fuck I will have to read that again tomorrow

But i am sure its well explained mate

ok fatjim lets have the thick as fuck jokes  ;D

man we coulda done with macedonia & iceland drawing.

im getting a feeling its gonna come down to this...

iwelumoPA_450x300.jpg

in fact, if someone could draw a large comedy cock in that pic just now, complete with baw hair, japs eye and "jizz lines" that would be great. ta.

That was fucking hilarious though.