Saturday 4 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v St Johnstone

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Is Southgate staying?  What's the general feeling about him down there?

I don't understand why he hasn't been fired.  The club and fans moaned like fuck because UEFA said he didn't have the necessary qualifications to manage.  Maybe if they'd got somebody with the necessary qualifications they'd still be an EPL side...

I don't understand why he hasn't been fired.  The club and fans moaned like fuck because UEFA said he didn't have the necessary qualifications to manage.  Maybe if they'd got somebody with the necessary qualifications they'd still be an EPL side...

Gibson has tried to do the admirable thing by standing by him, but look where that's got them.  You'd think a succesful businessman would be a touch more ruthless.

Fastes ever goal in FA Cup Final history perchance?

Louis Saha - 24 seconds. Boro Fans must be having a little chuckle to themselves after that one  :thumbsup:

According to a statto on the BBC Live Text:

It beats the previous quickest FA Cup final goal by Aston Villa's Bob Chatt in 1895. Chatt's strike after 30 seconds was the only goal of the game.

FA cup final on Setanta?

I thought there was a rule that said that the final of national cup competitions must be on terrestrial television?

its on ITV in England but STV chose not to show any FA cup football this season (not even highlights)

Im watching a live stream in ITV.com

Bizarrely the Scottish cup final is on BBC1 scotland but they dont have the rights to show a live stream on BBC scotland Online???