Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

According to the group of tims who cornered me for a football conversation in Malia it is his fault and this season they're winning the lot, and in style  :thumbsup:

There was no style about last nights performance. They were very very poor. Hopefully we can catch them cold in two weeks time.

Quite a game at East Stirlingshire against St Mirren in the CIS. 3-5 with St Mirren throwing away a 3 goal lead.

Why is St Mirren playing in the CIS cup at such an early stage?

I noticed St. Johnstone played yesterday too and wondered the same thing?

Why they're invited anywhere by anyone is beyond me. Hideous, hideous creatures.

My thoughts exactly. You'd have thought after Manchester, English clubs would realise this. My mate said she hopes its the last time it happens, just wants 3 foreign visiting teams instead.

I hear Rankgers were in their full glory yesterday. Full chorus of "songs" and generally being the scum bags they are. A mate of mine said it ruined her experience of watching her team gut them and a number of them got thrown out in the home section.

Indeed, from the few minutes I saw on Sky it did appear that all the "Party" songs were getting and airing.

What ever happened to penalising this scum for their songbook.......

My thoughts exactly. You'd have thought after Manchester, English clubs would realise this. My mate said she hopes its the last time it happens, just wants 3 foreign visiting teams instead.

Was in Niagara last weekend and the manager of the Hard Rock Cafe seemed pleased when he announced that the hun north american contingent had their annual lodge meeting there last year.

He was left in no doubt that this was little to be proud of.