Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Todays fitba

Also reported trouble at the Bolton v Hibs game (Hibs had sold 2000 tickets for that), West Ham v Napoli (at least one stabbed) and Hertz v Sunderland.

When I was getting the train down to Hull on Saturday, you couldn't move in Edinburgh Station because of the amount of Hibs fans in the place, then in Newcastle couldn't move because of Sunderland fans.

I'm delighted the football season is back  :thumbsup:

at least ingerland are getting pumped

just a shame it is the team that we will need to beat to have any chance (ha) of quailfying.

Other scores:

Armenia   1-4   Moldova   R

Austria 0-2 Cameroon L

Bulgaria 0-0 Latvia L

Colombia v Venezuela 23:30

Czech Republic 3-1 Belgium R

Denmark 0-0 Chile L

Estonia 0-1 Brazil R

FYR Macedonia 0-0 Spain L

Hungary 0-1 Romania L

Iceland 0-0 Slovakia L

Liechtenstein 0-3 Portugal L

Luxembourg v Lithuania 19:00

Malta v Georgia 19:00

Montenegro 2-0 Wales L

Netherlands 2-0 England HT

Northern Ireland 1-1 Israel HT

Oman 2-1 Saudi Arabia R

Poland 0-0 Greece L

Rep of Ireland 0-2 Australia L

Russia 2-3 Argentina R

South Africa 1-3 Serbia R

South Korea 1-0 Paraguay R

Sweden 1-0 Finland L

Switzerland 0-0 Italy HT

Tunisia 0-0 Ivory Coast L

Ukraine 0-0 Turkey L

Good to see they were only level for all of 3 minutes  :thumbsup:

Btw, anyone see the Hibs attendance yesterday? 6350?!?!? Truly pathetic, I thought they always got at least 10,000 for an SPL game?

Anyone catch the PSV - Ajax game today on ESPN? Some match! 33 shots on goal, of which, 24 on target. Shame it ended 4-3 though.

Btw, anyone see the Hibs attendance yesterday? 6350?!?!? Truly pathetic, I thought they always got at least 10,000 for an SPL game?

Anyone catch the PSV - Ajax game today on ESPN? Some match! 33 shots on goal, of which, 24 on target. Shame it ended 4-3 though.

Surely the Maracana holds more than that....?  ;)

I meant to watch that but forgot all about it, had headed down to the bookies and they were doing "betting in live" or whatever they call it and it was 1-2 fairly early on!  Good game, I take it?

Anyone caught any of the Bundesliga this weekend?

Hibs attendance was 13k  ;)

Surely the Maracana holds more than that....?  ;)

I meant to watch that but forgot all about it, had headed down to the bookies and they were doing "betting in live" or whatever they call it and it was 1-2 fairly early on!  Good game, I take it?

Anyone caught any of the Bundesliga this weekend?

Aye it was a great game to watch. Watched quite a bit of the Eredivisie last season and found it far more entertaining than the SPL if i'm honest. Not caught any Bundesliga just yet.

Speaking of attendances, I thought ours was particularly poor yesterday. Especially when you consider the many hundreds/thousands that were waiting in the wings never to return until JC was sacked.

Aye but loads refused to go back when JC was sacked...

Aye it was a great game to watch. Watched quite a bit of the Eredivisie last season and found it far more entertaining than the SPL if i'm honest. Not caught any Bundesliga just yet.

Eredivisie is a good watch, generally better than the Ess Pee Hell. The Bundesliga last year was tremendous, looking forward to seeing a lot of that again, fantastic stadiums with amazing crowds and brilliant, exciting football.

La Liga will be ace too.