Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

At question here is the notion "are we 1 key player from Europe again?"

I think the team are better than their record indicates but have my doubts as to whether the gap can be closed with current personnel. The problem is that we have holes everywhere.

If we could pick at Rangers' Leftovers and address 1 or 2 needs, it might be worth it.

Just my$0.02

Don't really think it's a good time to sell either - unless ye can pick up a small fee for a player who would leave in the summer for free - but even then you're leaving an already thin squad even thinner.

Thin squad? It's got Darren Mackie in it! He's been piling on the pounds! Remember when he had pace? No me neither.

Graeme Smith at Motherwell would be better than the French dude and would probably push Langfield more.

Available on a free, as is Porter and to a lesser extent Hughes.

mmmm a Porter and Miller front pairing 8).

Aren't some of the Inverness lads in the last six months of their contracts now, Black and Cowie? Any good? Their names are being bandied about elsewhere.

Maybe instead of signing some second rate nobodies, like we normally do in January, we should look to get some folk tied up on pre-contracts.

stand out players from the sneck are Imrie and Cowie

Wouldn't mind Porter on top of that. Don't really want Smith because I think he's a cunt. A reserve keeper from league 2 would be better than Bossu, in fact, I would be better than Bossu. Fills me with fear that he's closing in on fitness.

Wouldn't mind Porter on top of that. Don't really want Smith because I think he's a cunt. A reserve keeper from league 2 would be better than Bossu, in fact, I would be better than Bossu. Fills me with fear that he's closing in on fitness.

I'd take Smith in a second, he'd be our no.1 choice goalie if he were to sign for the Dons (unlikely I know). For the record I too think he's a cunt.

I can't understand why JC decided to bring Bossu in, did he actually watch the guy play before signing him?

Just read that myself BB! That would be very good news indeed, a young RB who looks promising so far. I was also pleased to read yesterday that Aluko doesn't see why he needs to move on only after 11 games into his 3 year deal. He seems to have a very sensible head on his shoulders! Breath of fresh air compared to some other younger players.

Do we not also have some young Polish dude on our books?

I would take Smith too but concede absolutely the cunt point and suspect that we have given that waste of skin Bossu a contract, so he'll be here til it finishes meaning Smith would be a summer signing, if at all.

I'd like a striker and a central midfielder.

I think the Peterhead lad Kula is supposed to be heading our way eventually.

I think Smith is a total cunt but he is a far better player than Bossu and would do better at keeping Langfield on his toes.

If they could be persauded to let them go then would think that we should make an offer for Cowie and Black from Inverness. Also still think we (along with near enough everyone else in the league) need an out and out goal scorer. Keeper would also be nice as Bossu frightens me.

Do we not also have some young Polish dude on our books?

I would take Smith too but concede absolutely the cunt point and suspect that we have given that waste of skin Bossu a contract, so he'll be here til it finishes meaning Smith would be a summer signing, if at all.

I'd like a striker and a central midfielder.

Aye there was the young lad we signed in the summer who's staying with his sister, he's just a school boy though is he not.

Deano!   ;D

Read his autobiography over the last few days, and was half thinking the same thing. He is desperate to get into coaching and management (and unlike Ince actually stayed for the whole of his UEFA B licence course ;D), from what I could work out will have his A licence this summer, is bound to be a positive influence on the dressing room, and would presumably still be able to put in a decent shift at SPL level. Add to that he is bound to be getting frustrated as things stand at Hull (not playing regularly).

Got to be worth an ask anyway, U21's coach/player contract? Punt Sundy?

Read his autobiography over the last few days, and was half thinking the same thing. He is desperate to get into coaching and management (and unlike Ince actually stayed for the whole of his UEFA B licence course ;D), from what I could work out will have his A licence this summer, is bound to be a positive influence on the dressing room, and would presumably still be able to put in a decent shift at SPL level. Add to that he is bound to be getting frustrated as things stand at Hull (not playing regularly).

Got to be worth an ask anyway, U21's coach/player contract? Punt Sundy?

Saw on SkySports News he was handing out presents in a Hull hospital.