Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Watch out, Broadfoot's about

Kirk on revenge trip

KIRK BROADFOOT reckons Rangers face a massive test when they face Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

Walter Smith's side lost there on the final day of last season and Old Firm rivals Celtic secured the title at Dundee United.

It was a bitterly disappointing way to end the campaign and Broadfoot knows Aberdeen will be out once again to try and inflict more misery on the Ibrox club.

advertisement

He said: "Without being disrespectful to Aberdeen I think they raise their game when they play us. There is massive rivalry there now.

"They love beating Rangers and there is a big of niggle when we meet. But I love that and when I say that Aberdeen raise their game I think the atmosphere inside Pittodrie will do the same for our lads.

"Their fans can be hostile but it's always a really good game.

"But there is no doubt we will go up there this weekend with the result on the final day of the season still fresh in the memory.

"We need to get a bit of revenge for that, as it was a painful night for us all, and we will be desperate to come down the road with all three points this time round."

Publication date 20/08/08

Guest swaddon

Kirk Broadfoot is a wanker. We don't raise our game for those scumbags, we just make Rangers look like the shite team they are at Pittodrie.

Jimmy has already made a response I see:

Kirk on bad trip

Jimmy Calderwood reckons Kirk Broadfoot faces a massive test when he faces Aberdeen at Pittodrie.

Walter Smith's side lost there on the final day of last season and Broadfoot was probably to blame for Rangers being absolutely gash in the title run-in last season.

It was a bitterly disappointing way to end the campaign and Calderwood knows Broadfoot will once again inflict more side-splitting footballing idiocy on the viewing public.

He said: "Without being disrespectful to Kirk Broadfoot, I think he has to raise his game every time he puts on a pair of football boots. He has a massive club foot you know.

"He loves being Scotland's favourite footballing spastic and show it every time we meet. But I love that and when I say that Broadfoot raises his game I'm only being polite because, strictly off the record, he's fucking dire aint he?.

"Our fans can be hostile but it's always fucking hilarious when Broadfoot gets the ball.

"There is no doubt we will go out there this weekend with the result on the final day of the season still fresh in the memory.

"They need to get a bit of revenge for that, as it was a painful season for them to play so many games effectively with a man down, made even worse when they went down to 9 with Novo being sent off for being a tink, and we will be desperate to put Broadfoot back down the road with his crab-ridden club-foot firmly in his big fucking cakehole."

Aye, we raise our game against them so much that we haven't beaten them away from home in 13 years. What a load of old bollocks.

Anyone who still comes out with this "raising their game" guff just shows themselves up as either a) being on the wind up, or b) knowing fuck all about football, and buying into lazy Daily Retard arguments specially designed for Old Filth IQ levels.

Why does anyone even give a shit what Broadfoot thinks, anyway? He's a no-mark footballer whose ongoing presence in a Rangers shirt causes me much amusement; it's like asking Darren Mackie about thermonuclear physics.

hahaha speak about getting ideas above your station.

A guy who wasnt even that good for St Mirren and is the worst player in the worst Rangers team in living memory talks shit about us?

Money quite clearly cant buy you class Kirk, cant wait until we raise our game on saturday and wipe the self satisified grin aff the cunts mug. GERINTAETHEM!!!!!!!! >:D:hammer:

hahaha speak about getting ideas above your station.

A guy who wasnt even that good for St Mirren and is the worst player in the worst Rangers team in living memory talks shit about us?

Money quite clearly cant buy you class Kirk, cant wait until we raise our game on saturday and wipe the self satisified grin aff the cunts mug. GERINTAETHEM!!!!!!!! >:D:hammer:

You can say what you want about Stewart McKimmie, but he got it fucking on the money when he said that Broadfoot was at best a first division player, and should be nowhere near the Scotland squad (after he was called up while still at St Mirren).

You can say what you want about Stewart McKimmie, but he got it fucking on the money when he said that Broadfoot was at best a first division player, and should be nowhere near the Scotland squad (after he was called up while still at St Mirren).

Thanks, he's a cunt :wave:

So bad that someone as bad as Broadfoot can play in a UEFA Cup final.  Can't stand him and will be hoping he gets snapped tomorrow.

Said this earlier, as much as I want that to happen, I love seeing him play for Rainjurs cos he's so shite  ;D Still a mild form of concussion wouldn't go amiss  :thumbsup:

Said this earlier, as much as I want that to happen, I love seeing him play for Rainjurs cos he's so shite  ;D Still a mild form of concussion wouldn't go amiss  :thumbsup:

Never thought of it like that  :thumbsup:

Although seeing his leg snap would still be good to watch!!