Saturday 27th April 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Motherwell

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Finger Of Blame

Can I just throw something into the melting pot? 

Having seen first hand the kind of performances against Bayern and Copenhagen as a result of a full house`s backing....is the lack of silvarware or a decent season this past fourteen years not our fault yes the fans for not turning up to the week in week out mundane home league matches?  Maybe if we did and got behind the lads wouldn`t have diabolical results like Saturday throughout the campaign on a regular basis.

Having seen first hand the kind of performances against Bayern and Copenhagen as a result of a full house`s backing....is the lack of silvarware or a decent season this past fourteen years not our fault yes the fans for not turning up to the week in week out mundane home league matches?  Maybe if we did and got behind the lads wouldn`t have diabolical results like Saturday throughout the campaign on a regular basis.

No, basically. You can blame it on a lack of hunger, imagination, talent, leadership but not that Pittodrie isn't full. If it came down to that we'd never win a game away from home.

Pittodrie wasn't packed to the rafters when Fergie was in charge and we rolled over some of Europe's best teams with ease.

End of argument.

If we were to win nothing again in my lifetime then it wouldn`t bother me.  They are and always have been the greatest team the world has ever seen....just don`t show it very often!

Cannae agree with that one either. It sure as fuck would annoy me

Guest Caroline B

I don't subscribe to that theory either.

Even when Pittodrie is packed out, you'd sometimes get a better atmosphere on the moon. Witness the Manchester United game.

The product on the pitch is what gets fans excited, or in our case at the moment, fast asleep or with thoughts of "what's for dinner"

We have a core support at the club who do everything they can to cheer the team on and the rest is made up of fairweather spectators who will only ever appear at Old firm matches or big Euro nights as witnessed last season.

Give us something to cheer or get excited about and the spectators will come. It's not the fans fault that we haven't won anything for 13 years. Blame the dross that has played for or manged the club.

Trust me Bernie I`m no plank.  Winning trophies would be nice but it`s not end of the world if we don`t.  Maybe I`m different to a lot of supporters worldwide because I don`t support The Dons to be a winner all the time.  Just read my book you`ll understand what kind of role the club`s played in my life this past nineteen years.

Don't take it to heart Seebass.

I got picked on all the time because I once mentioned I cupped a girls boobies.

H'min ST ya tosser, stop typing stuff like that. ;)

You're responsible for the latest deposit of coffee on my keyboard as a result of reading that.