Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

Dons vs. Helen mirren

Unsurprisingly, this is very much a must win game. Also, I'm hoping we really see a reaction from not only the team, but especially the managerial duo that they've taken the kick up the arse seriously. No one wants them to fail, but belief that they'll be able to deliver is another thing. 

St.Mirrens form is in stark contrast to ours (much like a lot of the league). They've actually managed to get something positive from a game against the dhimmery. Although they play them again ahead of our game so that may work in our favour.  We last bet them in October, when we had a team that were buzzing with confidence and wingers on form.

Be interesting to see if we revert to a four at the back or keep plugging away with three, which doesn't work.  As Jute has mentioned countless times, we need to move away from this introverted winger bullshit. Another failed tactic and so easy to cancel out.  

Out
Bed
Bed
Bed
1-1, Consi

To be fair I think it was Rico that first brought up the inverted wingers and I just agreed with him. Really need to see a reaction from the team from management down but I thought that after Livingston and we actually got worse not better. Hopefully Kamberi will arrive this week and he will be available for Saturday to give us another option up front. Really think we need to go back to 4 at the back. 

Oot 

park with bairn 

tv

flat

1-0 Ferguson. 

38 minutes ago, Jute said:

Kamberi hasn’t played since 16th December so will be nowhere near match fit. Would be big risk starting him tomorrow. 

Ah I originally thought he hadn't played for a while but thought I'd read in last couple of days he was match fit and ready to play.

Would imagine he might still be on the bench if he hasn't played for a couple of months. If not was his loan signing really worth it ?

1 hour ago, BigAl said:

Ah I originally thought he hadn't played for a while but thought I'd read in last couple of days he was match fit and ready to play.

Would imagine he might still be on the bench if he hasn't played for a couple of months. If not was his loan signing really worth it ?

We needed a new sweeper

2 hours ago, BigAl said:

Took his appearances from soccerbase which is usually accurate.

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=85672

6 minutes ago, ayrshire_don74 said:

Hornby is fucking awful

Yep, he's not up to it. Hendry isn't an amazing footballer, but he'll got stuck in and win us balls in these conditions. The shape up front is fine if we can get the ball down, with Kamberi and McGinn doing well. Very difficult in these conditions like, so that should relieve the pressure a bit, just get Hendry on and turn it into a proper battle. Campbell doing okay in midfield.