Sunday 19th May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Ross County v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

January Window

Angus MacDonald, an English guy with the most Scottish name of all time, joins. Defender.

Might be getting him mixed up with someone else but is he not a cancer survivor? I seem to remember his name from a few years ago.

Edited by Panda

1 hour ago, Panda said:

Angus MacDonald, an English guy with the most Scottish name of all time, joins. Defender.

Might be getting him mixed up with someone else but is he not a cancer survivor? I seem to remember his name from a few years ago.

Was he not the guy who’s medical history was hidden when he was sold by Barnsley to Hull and Hull sued Barnsley over it?

13 minutes ago, Panda said:

Told the Swindon fans to fuck off.

He'll love it here.

TBF Swindon fans (and the general population there) are a bunch of self-entitled simpleton cunts.

Whoever he is? He’s possibly now my favourite dons player. 

Only saw Mattie play a few times as don’t get along as often anymore. Mike Duff liked to play out from the back so if we’re continuing with that he’ll fit the type. He also played a 3/5 at the back, think Mattie mainly played the centre of the 3, as replaced Tozer. Is a big lad who seemed quite commanding, always talking if I remember correctly. 

1 hour ago, Panda said:

Yes, prostrate cancer.

4 minutes ago, Jute said:

Was he not the guy who’s medical history was hidden when he was sold by Barnsley to Hull and Hull sued Barnsley over it?

Yes to this also. Sure there was £1m paid in compensation.

Panda,

Are you not thinking of that Scottish boy Alastair Reynolds who came over with Apollon Limassol for UEFA Europa League qualifying?

MacDonald is apparently the ex-boyfriend of Alexandra Burke of X-Factor fame so he's OK by me.

As for Mattie Pollack I believe he is the son of ex-Manchester City midfielder Jamie Pollack so hopefully has the same crunching tackle attitude as his father did! 

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

Stewart to mk Dons would be the best bit of business this window by some distance.

Yep, the Daily Ranger is saying Stewart is wanted by MK Dons to help rescue them from relegation - TBH he is League One quality. ScotPrem is arguably above that (probably mid-Championship). But that leaves us short in defence again, we definitely need more defenders - lets see what the final 3 hours of this window brings.

Loans ain't an issue either, TBH. If someone can do a job to help rescue our season then that's all we need ... and it also gives the new boss a summer to freshen things up their way without being stuck with a bunch of players signed by a managerless club

• Like 1