Saturday 20th April 2024:  kick-off 12.30pm

Scottish Cup Semi-Final - Aberdeen v Celtic

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

• 2 months later...

just caught a wee bit of the game on setanta (it's getting re-shown now)

Stewart's sending off was a wee bit soft if it was for retaliation but his knee high, studs up tackle that led to the "handbags" was horrible

Glad to see the wee shite sent off. Still a mystery how he never got sent off at pittodrie last year.

As for their support...oh dear. I'll be disappointed if we don't have more than that on boxing day

So your team are beaten to European qualification by Aberdeen, what are you going to do? Why not start supporting Aberdeen and travel out to Madrid and start kissing aberdeen badges and saying you love Aberdeen and sing about Gorgie being a slum? These guys did! (Unfortunately the second guy was bright enough not to allow me to get a pic of him kissing which he was doing like his mate).

hearts1.jpghearts2.jpg

And the proof they are jambos.....look at the screen savers on their phone

hearts3.jpg

oooops:

www.jamboskickback.co.uk

Statement on behalf of Jambos Kickback Limited

Dear Members

It is with a huge sense of disappointment and distress that we find ourselves unable to continue to provide a forum for you at this current time.

It is our earnest hope that the difficulties that have resulted in this immediate action are overcome very shortly, and as soon as full control of the forum and finances have been returned to the company it is our intention to reopen the forum, and make some changes to the way it is managed, funded and run.

We cannot set a timeframe for this to happen as it involves people and circumstances outwith our control, but hope that you will have your forum returned to you in the next week or so.

In the meantime there are a number of other messageboards out there that are very well run and managed, and we hope that you will make use of these other boards, if you do not already, and not be too inconvenienced by this action.

Sincerely

The Board of Directors

Jambos Kickback Limited

oooops:

www.jamboskickback.co.uk

Statement on behalf of Jambos Kickback Limited

Dear Members

It is with a huge sense of disappointment and distress that we find ourselves unable to continue to provide a forum for you at this current time.

It is our earnest hope that the difficulties that have resulted in this immediate action are overcome very shortly, and as soon as full control of the forum and finances have been returned to the company it is our intention to reopen the forum, and make some changes to the way it is managed, funded and run.

We cannot set a timeframe for this to happen as it involves people and circumstances outwith our control, but hope that you will have your forum returned to you in the next week or so.

In the meantime there are a number of other messageboards out there that are very well run and managed, and we hope that you will make use of these other boards, if you do not already, and not be too inconvenienced by this action.

Sincerely

The Board of Directors

Jambos Kickback Limited

:lolabove: Does Vlad run JKB as well?

:lolabove:

So you got as far as me in the same course then.

Anyway, Hearts.

Still below us in the league and we have been almost exclusively shite.  :wave:

Must almost be time to roll out those pictures again, its been a few weeks since they, erm...beat us.

I'm delighted to bump this up the board again today

Mind you maybe we'll need to re-start the original United thread soon too.

Anyway lets have a look at kickback today:

Mediocre Team, Mediocre Performances, Mediocre Management EQUALS

Bottom 6.

Or can't you see that Romanov ?

Save your money - forget the stadium, because at this rate, the only time you'll fill it, will be when you rent it out for a forthcoming Spice Girls Reunion Tour in 2020.

Sort the mess on the pitch and in the management committee (sic) FIRST, and then, only then, should you be considering the stadium.

We'll be the biggest laughing stock in British Football (if we aren't already) - a 40K stadium for a bottom 6 team, filled week in week out, by 6K hardy supporters.

You're making an absolute Cow's Dong of the club.

Sort it Fakking Out.

Hee hee.

So glad I don't have to worry about this crap these days.

We're run by an asshole. Anybody who supports Hearts now is supporting an asshole.

I want Hearts to lose every week now.

That'll stop when Romanov goes and we get Hearts back.

I want him to stay and do the job. It is WELL within the capabilities of the resources he has. The only draw back is he HAS to change the way he approaches the on field problems and set up at Hearts.

Do I think he will change?

Well our good friend Charlie Mann seems to think it. He says that he notices a difference with the Romanov he first met and the Romanov now. Unfortunatly I take all he says with a pinch of salt.

Bottom line is folks, its Romanovs bat all ball now.