Wednesday 1 May 2024:  kick-off 7.05pm

Scottish Youth Cup Final - Aberdeen v Rangers

Live on the BBC Scotland channel

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

I still can't believe we let them beat us 4-1. >:D

They are a complete disaster and we got royally fucked by them - that's the only thing that is annoying me as i look at their plight. 

Aside from that, the rest of it is bloody hilarious. 

I watched the highlights last night, and Scotsport obviously were trying to go easy on them  - Michael Stewart was sent off for arguing with one of the hearts fans, and they said he "Fell out with the linesman".  Sorry guys - utter bollocks.  I also enjoyed seeing the hearts players fighting and arguing with each other on several occasions - clearly not that happy a dressing room methinks.

Bloody wankers. :wave:

brilliant

Why has this not been bumped up yet?

ok, they managed a point against a terrible killie side.  However they got another man sent off and have now slipped behind St Mirren (who have 2 (two) games in hand) and find themselves in......................

[move]11 Hearts 22 -8 21 [/move]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

I'm beginning to feel sorry for them found myself texting a jambo mate and offering sympathy and telling my workmate that I hoped they beat Killie

It won't last I hope

Stop that shite right now, min! They were amongst the worst to us when Toastergate happened. It feels great to give it all back at them! Third-highest wages in the SPL, and second from bottom! At least we were skint when we were shite. But they've got millions and are still shite!!!! Laugh???? Fuckin right!!! Sympathise??? Dinnae gie me any of that shite. They never "sympathised" with us when we were shite.

From the Scotland on Sunday's football predictions for 2008:

Hearts will be called to account

Literally. It was UEFA's President, Michel Platini, who once described as "financial doping" the actions of clubs who won trophies while living well beyond their means.

At present, the extent of Hearts' debt is known only by a select few, most of whom pay their taxes in Lithuania. Estimates vary but the figure of £40m has been mentioned more than once and cannot be far off the mark. The renovation of Tynecastle while relocating to Murrayfield or ground-sharing with anyone from Hibs to Livingston will significantly increase that borrowing.

Owner Vladimir Romanov has made it clear that funds will be available for the new manager during the transfer window. At some point the footballing authorities may be forced to step in and demand answers as to how Romanov intends to remedy the situation. They will hope the answer does not involve revenue from success in the Champions League.

Rangers were on the brink of insolvency in 2004, with debts of £73.4m before chairman Sir David Murray's vanishing trick with a new share issue. But Hearts are not Rangers. Crowds at their home matches are a third of those at Ibrox and the respective turnovers are not even remotely comparable. This could be the year Romanov is asked tough questions.

:wave:

Perhaps an interesting point to make is that most Spl clubs debts are signed off to the current bank sposoring the SPL, meaning rhat they give them a preferential rate of interest on thier debts and an interest free spell during the close season when they make nothing.  BUT not hearts has they have signed thier debts over to the lithuanian crooks bank and get shafted on interest all year long. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Guest Shabba Ranks

On kickback, must be true.

Must be  :lolabove:

Even if he did (and if he did I would have serious misgivings about his mental health) is HE gonna be the saviour? I'd doubt it.

I'd have serious misgivings about anyone that goes to Hearts in the near future.

Perhaps an interesting point to make is that most Spl clubs debts are signed off to the current bank sposoring the SPL, meaning rhat they give them a preferential rate of interest on thier debts and an interest free spell during the close season when they make nothing.  BUT not hearts has they have signed thier debts over to the lithuanian crooks bank and get shafted on interest all year long. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

It used to be. I thought it was HBoS that was the biggest debt-holder.

That said, it's still true afaik.