Saturday 30th  March 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Aberdeen v Ross County

🔴⚪️ Stand Free! ⚪🔴

THE OFFICIAL: "LET'S ALL LAUGH AT HEARTS"

Just seen Jose Concalves and Bruno Aguir shopping for some bling in a jewellers next to my work. The weedy Concalves was wearing a nice stone island top and was looking at a ridiculously big diamond cross. Aguiar looked like a greasy wee runt - I had to check it was him on the hearts website (so many of them). In his profile it says he is 5'10 - bollocks I was taller than him and I'm 5'9.

Really annoyed that I chickened out of giving them the big 1-0  >:(

From JKB. 8)

Originally Posted by yammyboy

Personally, I gave up on this pantomime a few weeks ago. I still have my ST. I haven't used it since ICT and will not use it again this season.

I hope that today will convince the few remaining cranks that back this regime that enough is enough.

DO NOT renew your season ticket

DO NOT attend games

DO NOT listen to Vladsheep trying to convince you that protests will be futile

DO NOT give in to the FEAR that VR might up sticks and leave, as if that would be a bad thing.

Get this clown out - he will not, can not change the way he runs this club, and his way CAN NOT succeed.

Get VR out - I want to be proud to be a jambo again. I don't mind if we were unsuccessful, or skint, or playing as AFC HMFC in the East of Scotland league FFS! Our club right now has no soul, no direction and no respect.

The biggest shame of all, the question fans of all other teams always ask, whether at home or in England, is 'Why the F*** haven't the Hearts fans done something to stop this maniac?' The answer is Fear. Fear of what might happen.

Put it this way. At NO POINT under Robinson would a Dundee Utd team even get close to winning four nil at Tynie. We are worse now than at any point under Robinson. We have sold our soul for the rambling promises of a snake-oil salesman. Complicit in this have been the 'believers', the 'Vladsheep', who have manufactured the consent VR has needed. Now is the time for us to unite against the systematic destruction of the club we love.

Forget the media, forget the OF, forget the SFA. Fight the enemy within.

He has promised us the Earth, and we could have had it all. We did not sell our heritage for this.

He has shown to be an inept man-manager with comical PR skills, and everything he has done since Burley left points to him not having as much money as he says he does, and also to not having a successful HMFC as his top priority.

Vladimir Romanov - not fit for purpose. GTF, you complete clown. You are a two-bit Walter Mitty figure who knows nothing about football or football management. Just go - and take your freakish son with you.

They are allegedly ment to be playing with 3 stands next season reducing the capacity and giving less away tickets

Does that mean we will only get 2 stands then by the time all the mini monkeys have gone back up their trees

;D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A hearts fan has apologized after creating an online character and then faking his death. Creag Macallanniach – username IrvineJambo – became a colourful character on a fans forum until his death from cancer aged 30. The news was relayed to fans at the Tynecastle ground. But now it has emerged Creag never existed. A Tynecastle season ticket holder, who claimed to be Creag’s nephew, has now made a public apology, confessing to having invented his ‘uncle’ and having posed as him on the Internet forum Jambos Kickback.

:D