Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Season 2019/2020 Rebuilding

Kennedy signing today/tonight. Agreed a fee with them, not sure if one of our Players is involved heading their way.

Aye see The Sun (apologies) reporting that the deal is done.

Also claiming that Boyce has knocked us back and signing a 3 1/2 year deal with Hearts

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see they've lost Murray Davison for 6 weeks with a broken arm. We should be offering them Campbell for a 6 month loan....he won't be getting a whole lot of playing time now we have added McGeouch. Going there and playing every week would do him a power of good.

Heard rumours that Kennedy has been singing Aberdeen songs at training to wind up his team-mates. If he was trying to force his way out is seems to have been successful

I see they've lost Murray Davison for 6 weeks with a broken arm. We should be offering them Campbell for a 6 month loan....he won't be getting a whole lot of playing time now we have added McGeouch. Going there and playing every week would do him a power of good.

Heard rumours that Kennedy has been singing Aberdeen songs at training to wind up his team-mates. If he was trying to force his way out is seems to have been successful

That's quality. Hope it's true!

Agree too, sending them Campbell for 6 months would be good for the lad.

Agree regarding Campbell.

Please tell me you didn't take that rumour about Kennedy from The Hat  :laughing:

I'm never a fan of re-signing players who already left us...but....resign Jonny Hayes? I believe he's out of contract in the summer. I'm assuming we sign Greg Leigh, and Hayes would be the squad player to back up/compete with Leigh plus play in midfield if needed. Maybe??

This window we cannot fail to sign a creative attacking mid.

I'm never a fan of re-signing players who already left us...but....resign Jonny Hayes? I believe he's out of contract in the summer. I'm assuming we sign Greg Leigh, and Hayes would be the squad player to back up/compete with Leigh plus play in midfield if needed. Maybe??

This window we cannot fail to sign a creative attacking mid.

Now that we've signed Kennedy can't see where Hayes fits in, as appears we'll be signing Leigh permanently too. He's not gonna come here as a back-up, especially when he's still starting games for Celtic.

Was watching the Dunfermline v Dundee game last night and thought the boy Nisbet looked a decent player.  I think he was with Thistle as a loon and tipped for big things which never really happened, dropped down a bit and has been rebuilding his career at Dunfermline, maybe a touch of the Shanklands about him in that he didn't put the effort in as a youngster and is taking his second chance.

Hard to judge as Dundee were pretty gash, but I would like to think we are at least keeping tabs on players like this.

Dunfermline was my first ever away game, a drab 0-0 Scottish Cup game back in January 1989 and I remember asking my Brother where the toilets were and he pointed me over to the wall around the terracing  :D

Was watching the Dunfermline v Dundee game last night and thought the boy Nisbet looked a decent player.  I think he was with Thistle as a loon and tipped for big things which never really happened, dropped down a bit and has been rebuilding his career at Dunfermline, maybe a touch of the Shanklands about him in that he didn't put the effort in as a youngster and is taking his second chance.

Hard to judge as Dundee were pretty gash, but I would like to think we are at least keeping tabs on players like this.

Dunfermline was my first ever away game, a drab 0-0 Scottish Cup game back in January 1989 and I remember asking my Brother where the toilets were and he pointed me over to the wall around the terracing  :D

it was actually subject of much rumor from people within East End Park at the end of last year that we sniffing around Nisbett, not sure if that interest has cooled. Will need to check into that one.

Any more gossip about players coming in? Are we even trying or are we done this window??

McInnes seemed to hint someone would have to go out on loan before we bring someone in.

Obvious candidate would be McLennan since with Kennedy, Hedges and McGinn it's hard to see him getting many minutes.

I thought Campbell was the obvious candidate. With Main not far behind. given that he was offered as a swap to St J. Suspect McLennan is considered too important to the squad to be allowed to go on loan

Given Sundays lack of anyone breaking lines you would hope (in McLennan) we don't loan out one of the very few players who does so, with any regularity, for us.