Wednesday 29th May 2024

Scottish League Cup Group Stage Draw - 1pm

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Season 2019/2020 Rebuilding

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In seven seasons, who are the talents that McInnes has developed? It's not just him of course, the scouts are responsible for finding the raw talent and it's not like any of these cunts have the same work ethic, passion and enthusiasm as the most successful do in that they live and breathe their jobs 24/7. Plus, he's getting paid too much anyway. Give a useless charlatan midget tink a load of cash and you'll soon see his desire diminish.

"Rebuilding" never involves youth under AFC. There's something broken.

Interesting to see what DM brings in.

A creative midfielder definitely as well as another front man to help out Cosgrove.

But with DM you never know.

After witnessing last weeks dire draw in which we make a shit team look good, we look very stale & changes needed.

I have defended DM before on numerous occasions but are we improving any?

I would say we are plodding along, we need a spark of some sort to reignite a sleeping giant.

We live in hope.

Interesting to see what DM brings in.

A creative midfielder definitely as well as another front man to help out Cosgrove.

But with DM you never know.

After witnessing last weeks dire draw in which we make a shit team look good, we look very stale & changes needed.

I would say we are plodding along, we need a spark of some sort to reignite a sleeping giant.

We live in hope.

Welcome aboard  :thumbsup:

Dave Cormack hopefully understands the last point you made.  Whether DM is the man to provide it, I'd say no, as has been evidenced in the last 5 transfer windows.

We live in hope.

I think it is the exact opposite in that we are regressing at an fair old rate of knots.

I too have defended him (perhaps for far too long) but some of his team selections are like going back to JC's tombola line ups.

Welcome to the board Kirkcaldy Don

So Ethan Ross has joined Dunfermline on loan for rest of the season, wonder where he had disappeared to ? Promising debut followed by mysterious disappearance.

Looks like D.M wants someone on board by Tuesday, gives whoever a chance to blend in, in Dubai.

Good move for Ross imo. As you said, he had a decent debut but hasn't been seen since (classic DM).  hopefully this isn't the last we see of him.

Team are due to fly out to Dubai on Tuesday...McInnes is hopeful of having at least one new player by that time. However in light of Trump deciding to become the Terminator, there are some already advocating UK nationals get out of certain Middle Eastern countries sharpish as reprisals are expected. One of those countries being the UAE.

Will we still go?

strong rumours of Stephen O' Donnell from Killie.

Had heard that his missus isn't overly keen on moving north. As I've said before...he's a bit of a lazy signing if it happens. Totally found out at international level. Logan has been so poor for the past 18 months that he probably is a bit of an upgrade but I'm convinced with some decent scouting we could find better in Scandinavia or Central/Eastern Europe.

Record saying Dylan McGeouch again...want him onboard immediately, possible initial 6 month loan leading to permanent contract. Given that he has turned us down at least once before, possibly twice, I'm a bit meh about it. Especially as he cannot even get a game in what is a totally shyte Sunderland side that cannot get itself out of EFL1. However given our midfield injury problems that we have suffered all season, I'm prepared to accept it if it happens.

Also going with pre-contracts for Trevor Carson...so assume Cerny is heading home in the summer.....and Matty Kennedy (big hmmmmmm….is Hedges unsettled??)

McGeouch signing today according to Keith Downie and Tom White. Dunne is a Loan according to Alan Nixon, but there are several clubs interested in him so far from done, but you'd have to imagine that if Burnley's interest in McKenna is legitimate, then they'll probably add Dunne's loan as part of any deal, if it happens this month though, it at least gives us until the end of the Season to replace McKenna long term, when Dunne goes back to Burnley.

Hey, at least it's not Dorrans  :rofl:

Would like O'Donnell on board as well to be fair.

Hopefully it is a 6 month loan deal and we don’t do something stupid like give him a 3.5 year contract. That would be the prudent thing to do for someone troubled by injury and when fit can’t keep his place in a team that has Chris Maguire as it’s primary creative outlet.