Sunday 12 May 2024:  kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership - Hibernian v Aberdeen

🔴⚪️ Come on you Reds! ⚪🔴

Season 2019/2020 Rebuilding

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a stunning capture, 15 Venezuelan caps and only 22. Would love to know what the fee was but this is exactly the type of signing that really will capture the imagination of the support.

Agree that it's curtains for Logan. I hope the club recognises his service and let him go for free if he can get himself fixed up somewhere.

Its a stunning capture, 15 Venezuelan caps and only 22. Would love to know what the fee was but this is exactly the type of signing that really will capture the imagination of the support.

Agree that it's curtains for Logan. I hope the club recognises his service and let him go for free if he can get himself fixed up somewhere.

Totally agree with your closing sentence.

Another one for Salford City ?

That was my very first thought Manc.  Its a very interesting, and exciting, but of business.  It seems from his highlight reel at the copa America he can defo cross a ball and didn't look slow either.  If no no 10 comes in I would guess Mcinnes is going for broke with a crosses into the box strategy. Regardless though, the club and manager should be commended for making such a bold bit of business. I would also add this signing likely  wouldn't have happened without cormack park you would think.

Well, hour and a half left -

In - McGeough, Kennedy, Hernandez, ........

Out - Wilson, Vyner, Gleeson, ........

Anyone being added to either list? Certainly an upgrade but still praying for a #10.

in isolation, that's a good window for us. However, given the state of the current team, it's not good enough. We still needed a CAM and a striker.  If Cosgrove get's injured, we're fucked.  Jan is a terrible time to do business, but DM has brought it upon himself by having 5-6 shite windows before this.